Chapter 5

~Hunter's POV~

(Hehe, another half a chapter in Hunter's point of view,

this should be interesting :3)

God, my last period felt like it went on forever. I felt Andrew's eyes on me the whole time and I would steal glances at him ever so often. Even though I had football practice after school, I needed to talk to Zoey. I had to.

God damn it! I need someone to help me with this damn "being gay" problem and the only person who I could think of is Zoey. She doesn't understand why I hate Andrew....For God's sake, I like that asshole. I'm gay! Yes. I, Hunter, admit I am gay. Ughhhhhhhh. WHY ME?!?!?

I slammed my head on my desk and groaned. Everyone looked at me and laughed. The teacher even chucked. "You okay there, Mr. Riley? That sounded like it hurt." the teacher chuckled again.

I rubbed my forehead, and snapped back at her by saying, "Yeah, it did hurt. A lot. I'm going to the nurse's office." Even though it didn't hurt, what so ever, I picked up my stuff and walked out of the classroom and towards the nurse's office. Perfect. Zoey helped the nurse last period, something about good records for her transcript. She wants to be a nurse when she gets older and it will look good for the college she wants to go to.

Let's just hope she is there. I can get this situation figured out and everything will go back to normal. Well...other than her being friends with the only guy I like and her possibly knowing I'm gay. Ughh, never mind, it will never go back to being a normal senior year.

~Zoey's POV~ (Yay! We get to look in on what Zoey thinks!!!)

Goodness Gracious!!! Why did he have to be such an asshole?!?! I fumed as I rearranged the different items in the cabinet. Andrew was a really, really nice guy and he seems like the perfect person. I don't understand why he even likes that...that...asshole!!!

I groaned, and slammed my fists on the counter. Ms. Hilary, the nurse, jumped and chuckled slightly as she put her hand on my shoulder. "I'm sure whatever problem you have will be solved soon. I have worked with you and have known you for your whole 4 years of high school so far and I know you. Everything will be fine." She smiled at me and I smiled back. I put my hand over the hand she had on my shoulder and said, "Thanks, your right. I hope everything will be better soon."

She pulled her hand away and picked up her purse. "I have to head out, I trust you will get everything around and closed down", she said as she walked towards the door.

"I sure will Ms. H." I smiled and waved goodbye to her as she left and closed the door behind her. I sighed as I sat on one of the sick beds they have in the nurse's office. I put my head in my hands and shook it. Why did he have to like Hunter?

~Flashback to before last period~

"So, now that I know you are gay, are there any guys in the school that you like?" I giggled, as I nudged Andrew. He blushed a deep red and started to mumble. He was so adorable!!!! I knew we were are going to be the best of friends!!!!!

"Um... well, if I told you, I don't think you will be very happy with me..." he mumbled. I stopped and looked at him funny.

"Andrew...who do you like? Are you really not gay? Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry if I was just assuming that. I...I...." I was speechless. I am such a terrible person!!! I just assumed and the way he acted...Ugh.

He giggled and said, "Zoey, don't worry. I am gay. It's just I like...um...."

"Huh?" I said. I didn't hear what the last part was. "Um, I....like..." No one was around to hear us. "I like....Hunter Riley?" Even though, he said it more like a question, I still understood.