Chapter 16: It never ends does it?

Crimson's POV

I opened my eyes to be greeted with darkness, or at least too human it would seem that way. Since I was part wolf I could see a bit better in darkness than I could daylight. The walls were gray like stone, basement like almost. My head throbbed as I looked around. I moved a bit and noticed I was chained up. I was against one of the walls sitting on my legs with my wrists chained to the wall on either side of my head. After another moment of struggling I heard a soft groan come from in front of me. I froze and looked at the body lying in front of me. It was willowy, and tall. It laid on it's side with its arms chained behind it's back. The chains lead to a bolted down square in the center of the room. As the figure moved a bit more I recognized it as my sister, Night.

"Oh god! Night! Are you okay!?" I cried.

She just moaned deeper, and rolled a bit, rattling her chains.

"Please answer me! Night wake up!" I cried once more.

Again, just a deep moan.

"Oh no. This can't be happening! Why us!? What did we do wrong!? Somebody Help!!" I screamed.

"H-help me." Night murmered softly with her voice high as if in pain.

I thrashed in my chains, hoping, praying they'd break. No such luck.

"Somebody!! Help us!!" I screamed once more.

"Don't scream anymore." Someone whispered.

"No, no please! Who ever you are, let us go." I begged.

Night somehow pushed herself up, sitting on her legs. She got some composure and looked around. I saw her eyes widen with fear, and she started thrashing.

"No no no no. Not here! Anywhere but here!" Night screamed.

"All will be fine. Once I'm done with you." The voice echoed through the room.

"Who are you!?" I screamed.

A metal door swung open and Katherine stepped into the room. The sweet, warm, white light poured into the room showing us where we were. Chains hung everywhere, and blood pooled in places like this was a torture chamber.

"You. You fucking bitch!" Night spat aggressively at Katherine.

Katherine growled and stood infront of Night. No. No no no no, not this please Night apologize, don't get yourself killed. I whispered to myself.

"Apologize." Katherine whispered.

Night just shook her head, glaring at Katherine. Katherine pulled her foot back, and she wore the boot I feared. I remember dreaming this happening and now it was. She wore a pointed boot with a copper toe. Night was allergic to copper severely. I couldn't bear the thought of the point cutting her skin and the copper inside her.

Katherine smashed her food into Night's stomach hard. Night's body jerked, her eyes widened, and blood spouted from her mouth. It ran down her face and dripped onto the floor, pooling around her.

"Night!" I screamed with a soft rattle and echo to my voice.

Katherine grabbed Night's hair puling her up to stand on her knees, and she kicked Night again. Night spat more blood, and Katherine let her go. Night dropped to the left, onto her side facing me. Golden tears streamed down my pale face as I sobbed deeply.

"What are you?" I wimpered.

"You know what I am." Katherine smiled.

"No, I don't. You changed. You're stronger, more daring." I said, not even daring to look at her.

"I'm a demon you stupid, brat!"

"A-a demon?"

"Yes. A demon. I'm a greater demon, an I came back to ruin lives. Well, turns out that I saw your father. Very handsome man he was, and i loved him, problem was.....he wasn't human either. He was called mrcreepypasta. Ruler of the creepypasta realm. The day you were born he left me. He said he couldn't handle me anymore, but he said he'd miss 'her'..." she pointed at Night and sneered in disgust.

"...and he wished he'd got to know 'you'. You both destroyed me because when I tried to take care of you both, he said I became more hostile. I became hostile because you both couldn't have enough, it was always more this, more that. You were ungrateful....now I'm gonna return the favor." Katherine finished and smiled deeply.

She stalked toward me, and I cowered afraid I'd be hurt. Night couldn't save me now, a and I needed to put up with it. Katherine pulled her foot back, and a whimper escaped my lips. I'm ready.

"No. Don't....touch her." Night whimpered in pain.

"No. Night just let me take this." I reasoned.

"You....will not...touch her....you punish me....not...her." Night said and put a foot in front of her, trying to stand up.

Katherine sneered and walked over to Night. He kicked her I in the exact same spot she did before, and Night's breath hitched. Her eyes went wide again, and I watched the blood seep out of her wound and pool around her feet. Katherine pulled back ready to kick again, and she did. She kicked over and over and over again, until it stopped. Blood poured down coating Night's jaw, coating the top of her shirt, blood pooling around her. She cried blood and it stained her cheeks, and her eyes stayed wide.

"You're nothing. No body apppricates you. You were a mistake. You're a loser. A creep. A disconnected fuck. You shouldn't be here." Katherine growled.

Night didn't move. Katherine walked to me and kicked me in the stomach. I coughed up blood, and the pain was worse that anything I've ever experienced. If this hurts me this bad, I can't imagine the pain Night had gone through all these years and still show little reaction to it. How be does this hurt her?

I hung my head as blood dripped from my mouth. Katherine sneered again.

"Shame. It'd be fun beating you, but since your sister insists on dying slowly we'll just go with that for a while. Now let's just watch the copper kill her." Katherine smiled darkly and left to room.

I cried softly, sobbing at the heart ache and pain I felt. Night had been getting beaten worse than me, and when I finally get a taste of how painful her punishments are...I can't handle it. She must be in so much pain...why can't I help? Why am I a loser? My tears streamed harder, then Night whispered.

"Help....me." She fell to her side and passed out.

I fear that...this my be the last time I see her...

"Please...don't die. We've been through too much to die here. Keep on living.'" I mumbled before passing out myself.