Chapter 14: Long gone

Crimson's POV

After a few hours Night and Slender came back. We all Just had fun and watched movies for hours. We didn't sleep that night. At least, Night and I didn't. We stayed up until I don't know.....eight in the morning? Everyone woke up from the spots they laid in and were surprised to see us up. After breakfast Night and I fell asleep leaning on each other. Eyeless had said we slept for about three hours, but we didn't care. We felt refreshed and ready to roll.

We sat on the couch bored out of our minds when Night noticed the syrup stain on her crop top from the waffles we ate for breakfast. She stalked upstairs and looked for some clothes, while I stayed bored.

I laid on the couch with my head thrown over the arm, humming a song I loved when Night came down wearing different clothing. She wore a red crop top with a thick black line hoorizontaly crossing over her left breast, darker Daisy duke shorts, a gray button up around her waist, and her normal converse.

"Slendy!" Night called out sweetly.

"Yes?" Slender answered.

"Can Crim and I go shopping for clothes?"

"Why do you need clothes when you're wearing some already, and you have some in your closets?"

"Do you think I wanna wear nothing but daisy dukes, and crop tops every day?"

"No, I guess not. Go ahead, but be careful."

"OK Slendy. We will!"

"Bye Night."

"Bye Slendy!"

Night grbbed my hand and drug me out the door, through the trees, to the mall, and into Victoria's secret. We looked a bit the bought a few pairs of stuff, then moved on to, J.C pennies. We bought a few pairs of faded Jeans, Daisy Dukes, crop tops, and tank tops. Night decided it would be nice to have a pair of new converse since both ours had been worn out from years of weather.

We stopped outside a different store that sold shoes, and summer clothing. Some clothes were on racks, others sat on what seemed like bookshelves. We picked out our converse and before we could do anything, someone screamed. We dropped our bags, looking around for any threats, yet seeing none. We were bout to leave the store when the bitch from hell stepped out from behind one of those book shelf looking things. Katherine.

Why would she be here? I thought Night took care of her when we first left. She cackled and I noticed her whole appearance had changed since the last time I saw her.

Her skin was darker, all most a deep red, her eyes red, her hair a deep, dead black, and her clothes. Leather, just black leather. A dog collar with spikes protruding outward, bracelets that looked alike, and all black makeup.

What happened to her? She was Katherine. I knew she was by the cackle she had, and the tone of voice. She said something, something deep and bone chilling.

"You thought you had been freed from me for good didn't you? Well think again you little, brats!" She spat the last word at us, spitting a bit in the process.

I looked at Night with a scared, worried, confused expressing while she looked at me the same. That was the last thing i saw before a felt a deep, sharp pain in my head. I fell to the ground, paralized, and my bison blurred.

I watched Night fall to the ground, and my sight went black.

"Not again." I whispered as I passed out.