Chapter four: Feelings?

Slenderman's pov

Jeff and I stood just under the girls' open window and heard them speaking.

"Ya know. If you would have let my take my punishment you wouldn't be in this much pain." The girl with gold eyes said.

"But I can't let you get hurt. I have to protect you at any cost." The red eyed girl whispered.

"I don't want you to protect me. You protecting me just gets you more pain and to me, seeing you in this much pain hurts me."

"Crimson. I'm your older sister and it's my job to protect you, even if that means getting hurt. Besides the pain will be gone by tomorrow morning."

"But Night. You don't heal quick enough. The bruises, and half healed scars are left behind."

"I don't care! I have to protect you!"

"OK. Just don't get yourself killed while protecting me."

"If that's the price I have to pay to keep you safe from harm, I'd pay it in a heart beat." Night mumbled with a sadness to her voice.

"Just sleep." Crimson said.

Shuffling was heard, then I heard a close by creak and more shuffling. A shower turned on, shuffling, then a creak. Jeff and I waited a good, fifteen, twenty minuets before crawling into their room from the window. I looked at the girl called Night and saw her tossing and turning. Jeff looked at the girl called Crimson and she was tossing and turning swell.

"A nightmare." I whispered.

"But of what?" Jeff asked me.

"I don't know. Something is off about these girls. We need to bring them back to the mansion and find out what."

"But Slendy. We can't just kidnap them.....at least not yet."

"And why is that Jeffrey?"

"We need to figure out what exactly their hiding under their sleeves. This one can throw a knife damn well, and that one can take a beating and recover from it quickly this one heated a rock, threw it at me and that one caught it then crushed it. Not only that but this one has ears and a tail, and they both have inhumane eyes. Bright red, and gold."

I softly looked at Night, and I touched her forehead, and mind linked with her. I saw into her dream. The images were fuzzy, but clear enough to know she was in the woods. She had a body over her shoulder, and she climbed a tree. For a moment I saw nothing, and even though this was it a drram if felt the pain. Something tore through her thigh and broke her femur. I felt a disturbance, and spoke.

"Get out, now!" I whispered shouted.

Jeff crawled out the window, and I did too. I watched as Night woke up and screamed. I saw her hair matted to her head in cold sweat, and Crimson woke. She crawled into Night's bed and rocked her back and forth. Why would an eighteen year old need to be rocked like that? Night soon calmed down, and Crimson leaned against the bed's head board. Soon Night fell back asleep in Crimson's arms and Crimson did the same.

"Let go." I said to Jeff,and I laid a hand on his shoulder.

I teleported home, and spoke to Jeff.

"Somethings not right. What Night dreams of seem more like visions. And the fact that her and Crimson are so close seems odd. No two humans get that close." I said more to myself than to Jeff.

"You think that's odd? How the fuck does Crimson have ears and a tail? And how did she throw that knife so perfectly, and heat that rock?" He asked lowering his voice with each question.

"But what about Night? She caught that rock and she didn't flinch at the heat, then she crushed it. She also took that beating then acted like nothing happened after it. She also was able to find us and call us out. She knew who we were."

I had this odd feeling in my chest and my face heated up. Am I blushing? I mentally slapped myself. No! Don't do this again Slender. Don't fall for another human!

"Oh no. I-i think.....I have......" Jeff whispered.

"Feelings....toward......" I started.

"Crimson."

"Night." Jeff and I said in unison.

I looked at him and he looked at me.

"No." We whispered.

Him too? How is this gonna happen? I can't go through this again, no one can love monsters like us. I don't know why I keep falling for the wrong people. Why does this always happen? Please, if anyone's listening, let this be a dream.