Chapter seven: Are you a vampire?

Slenderman's pov

Somehow Night and Crimson got past us, down the steps, and into the kitchen. We all walked downstairs to see Crimson holding a package of baloney, a full loaf of bread, and a bottle of ranch. Night was leaning her whole top half into the fridge and I couldn't help but notice her ass. Damn it was nice.

She pulled out of the fridge with three pieces of baloney in her mouth, a full jar of mayo, a bottle of mustard, a package of cheese, and the three litter of Dr. Thunder Ben insisted on me getting for once. They threw some mayo on the each slice of bread, laid some cheese and baloney on a few, ranch and mustard on the baloney, and mixed The ranch and mustard together with their fingers. Night cracked the seal on the pop and Ben gasped.

"Bitch that's my pop!" He yelled.

Night froze, and stopped pouring the pop into the large cups they had pulled out.

"What did you say?" She asked.

I stopped and slowly backed away, knowing that she was pissed. I grabbed Toby, and Jeff pulling them behind the crowd.

"I said. 'Bitch, that's my pop.'" Ben said growling low.

I heard a cackle and then a few gasps. I looked up to see Night limping around looking through drawers. She found what she was looking for, and smiled. She pulled out four forks, and laid them on the counter. She leaned back into the counter, looked at Ben and spoke.

"I dare you to call me a bitch one more time." She whispered.

"OK.......bitch!" He growled.

Night picked up a fork, and held it tightly. It slowly turned a molten red and orange. My eyes widened as the threw the fork. It hit Ben in the shoulder and he cried out. Night heated another, threw it, and it hit Ben's knee. Again, she heated the third and threw it, hitting Ben's other knee. She did that to the last fork and she threw it on last time. She threw it alittle to the left. It cut Ben's left cheek and it burned the skin making it bubble. All this was done so fast no one could really understand or react to what happened.

"I'm not really in a good mood, Ben. I can't heal correctly which means I have a hole in mah shoulder, thigh, and side, my femur is broke, I have this damn scar here, and I'm fucking starving. Don't piss me off, I'm not in the mood for games." She said, and limped to Crimson.

They made sandwiches out of that whole loaf of bread. In seconds they swallowed their first sandwich.

"You, bitch! You stabbed me with hot forks!" Ben groaned.

"Be lucky I don't have my precious baby here." Night said in a hateful mono tone.

"Who exactly is your "precious baby?'" Masky asked.

"My machete. She's a fuckin' beast, and she could tear you to peices if I wanted her to." Night mumbled.

"Is that a threat?" Dark link said.

"Do you want it to be? 'Cause if you do I can go home right now, grab my baby, and destroy you with her." She laughed.

I don't think anyone noticed Night's hand moving closer and closer to the large kitchen knife next to her, but i did. She grabbed it a I yelled.

"Duck!" And everyone ducked just as she threw the knife. It flew past us all, and barried itself into the opposite wall.

"Good eye Slender. You knew what I was going for." She chuckled, and swalloed a sandwich.

"Well, I'm going outside for a while, I need to wander the woods." Night said.

"Woah woah woah! You're not leaving until we settle this!" Ben yelled at Night.