Chapter Two: a normal day changes

Night's pov

I woke up to the annoying buzz of my phone's alarm clock. I got up, and woke up my younger sister. She woke up screaming, andi calmed her down easily by hugging her tightly, rocking her back and forth, then whispering to her that it was just a dream. It may seem odd that a 17 year old was having continuous night terrors, and have to be rocked like this, but I don't find it odd at all. I had night terrors weekly. Mine aren't as bad as my sister's but mine can get pretty bad.

"Shhh....calm down Crimson. It was just a dream, none of it was real." I whispered into my sister's ear.

"B-but...i-it fe-felt so-so real, Ni-Night!" She cried.

I kept rocking her, and rubbing slow circles into the small of her back. After about three minuets she finally calmed down. I looked at my sister, and poked her ears. I'm going to say this now, my sister has wolf ears on the top of her head, and a bushy wolf tail. My sister had dark grey hair, with what looks like black hightlights everywhere and her tail and ears match on color. She can change into a full on wolf, and we have certain, talents, that make life harder on us. I went into the bathroom, pulled out Crimson's hair brush, and I walked back into our bedroom. I sat behind her while she sat Indian style on her bed, and i brushed her straight hair a bit. Once she was finished, she stood and looked though her closet for clothes. I walked into the bathroom, and pulled out my black hair comb, and lavender hair brush. I brushed through my, straight, perfectly scarlet red hair, and pulled it into a pony tail. I looked at myself in the mirror for a moment, and examined my snow white skin. I inspected my curvy, yet toned, and bruised form. I had three bruises, he on my shoulder, one on my cheek, and one on my fore arm. I sighed and looked through the cabinent for my contact lenses. No, I don't wear nerdy glasses. I wear contacts to hide my real eyes color. I have bright red eyes, that get brighter the more angry I am. I put in the contacts to make my eyes green, and I left to put on my clothes. As I walked into my room, I saw Crim sitting on her bed looking shaken up from her nightmare. I looked over her sharp form, and her pale skin. He stormy grey hair, and her bright gold eyes. She wore a royal blue woman's tee shirt, with black jeans, and blue converse. She held a box of brown eye contacts, then looked up at me.

"Why do we have to be different!" She shouted at threw the box across the room. I picked up the box, and I walked over to her.

"Maybe something special will open to us one day. Something that'll change our lives forever." I whispered.

She put in her contacts, and I dressed myself in a black tank top, blue jeans torn at the knee, and my favorite black and white converse. Just before we left our room, we remembered one thing we needed. Crim grabbed he throwing knives, and I grabbed my handheld knifes. They curved around the handle to where the blade was facing away from your hand, but was hovering just over it. I stuck them into my jeans, and Crim put her throwing knives into her converse, and into the sheathe on her upper arms just under her sleeve. We walked downstairs, fixed breakfast, left it in the microwave for Katherine, our mom, then left for school.

***timeskipbroughttoyoubymylazyass.com***

Crim and I walked into the the doors of Westmore highschool. I was a senior here, and Crim was a junior. As Crim pushed open the door, I followed. A chill ran in my spine, and I looked back. I felt like. I felt like i Was being watched, but nothing was to be seen. I brushed it off, and turned around. When I did, Crim fell back onto me, with a bloody nose.

"Whacha gonna do about that cromedome!" Mattison yelled.

I sat Crim down and looked up at Mattison. Just as I did a fist collided with my mouth and my nose made a sick crack. I fell back and used one arm to support me, and the other to hold my nose. I stood up, and before I could react Mattison's drone Stephanie kicked Crim square in the stomach. I raged out, and tackled Stephanie off Crim, and punched her over and over breaking her nose, and fracturing her jaw.

"Don't. Touch. My. Little. Sister." I said between punches.

"You mean like this?" Mattison asked.

I looked up, and Mattison grabbed Crim's grey stocking cap, pulled it off, and grabbed her hair. I went on a rampage and stood up. I ran and tackled Mattison and she took Crim with us. We rolled down the marble stairs, and Crim stood up. Mattisone faced me, and Crim stood behind her. I smirked and nodded. Before anyone could do anything, Crim tackled Mattison, and bit her arm. It wasn't to bad but it was just enough to teach her a leason. The principal then grabbed both our wrists and drug us into his office. All first period he yelled at us, then gave us a months worth of detention. Each detention would be five hours long before and after school. Just fucking great!

******************####$$$************************
Crimson's pov. #$%&*-+After detention#$%&*-+
**********************####$$$*****************************

Night and I were released from detention after five hours, and we walked home. We were walking along the dirt road that lead home, and i had pulled off my grey stocking cap. I wore that cap to meet people from seeing my ears, and most of the time it worked. With soft steady wind blew through my hair, and tickled my ears. My cap was in my back pocket, and I pulled out one of my beautiful throwing knives. I threw it into the air, it flipped three time, and i caught it by it's handle again. Night pulled her hair out of it's pony tail, and let it flow freely. We were almost home when a chill ran down the length of my spine. I stopped and grabbed Night's arm.

"Do you feel it?" I asked.

"Yes. I assume you do, too?" She said.

I nodded slowly, and looked around us. This road was mostly lined with trees so anyone could easily hide within them. I lifted up my knife, and listened. My ears twitched and I heard their breathing. I threw the knife, obviously it caught someone.

"Daaamn." Some one whispered.

"Let's go." I said, and Night and I started walking again.

After a moment a twig snapped, ane someone cursed.

"Fuck, I didn't mean to do that." They said.

Night turned around and so did I. I picked up a rock the size of my hand,nd used my talent to heat the rock. I threw it at the trees and someone yelled.

"Ow! Fuck! Damnit! It burns!" They yelled.

The rock, still burning hot, flew back out of the trees, and Night caught it with one hand. She crushed it, a dropped the reman to the ground. Night walked to the trees, reached in, and yanked two guys out. One wore a greenish-brown sweatshirt, a mouth guard, orange goggles, jeans, and had two hatches on either side of him. The other wore a blood stained white hoodie, black dress pants, and black and white converse like Night's. Night looked back and yelled.

"I know you're in there. Stop trying to fucking hide!" She yelled.

Night threw the boys to the ground and I got a good look at their faces. The one wearing the white hoodie had snow white skin, jet black hair, a smile carved into his face spreading ear from ear, and black rings around his eyes.

The other had on a greenish brown beanie, and brown hair. Wait a second. I knew these two.

"You're...." I started but Night stole my thunder.

"Jeff the killer, and Ticci Toby." She said, then turned around.

"And let's not forget dear old, Slendy." She said in a soft, sweet voice.

Slenderman stepped from the trees, a looked down on my sister.

I started laughing.

"Shits gonna go down now!" I laughed,and Night pulled out her knives, and I pulled out my throwing knives.