Chapter 25: New beginnings

[Nightmare's POV]

★★★2 weeks later★★★

I slowly stirred awake. My flustered red eyes slowly opening. I moaned slightly, making a nurse jump and drop the tray she held.

"Mmm...ma'am?" I whispered.

She ran from the room and a few moments later a dark haired doctor came in. His eyes held a smile in them and SME sighed heavily.

"You had us worried there for a while miss." The doctor said.

I sighed and looked up at him.

"W-what do...do you m-mean?" I stuttered.

"You were in a bad car wreck and are experiencing amnesia. We don't know if you'll experience the return of your memory or not. And you have been in a miniature coma for two week. So has your sister."

"Wh-where is...Crim?"

"Your sister is also experiencing amnesia, and she woke up earlier this morning. Oh and this table here? This is stuff someone sent for you." The doctor said and left the room.

I looked at the small table next to me and saw a few assorted items. A small wooden majora's mask charm the size of my palm, a black and white horizontal striped sock monkey with five pieces of hard candy in front of it, and a small brown bear with a tag on the arm that read "call me Charlie".

An envelope sat next to the bear with my full name printed onto to it in childish writing. I picked it up and opened it. Inside was a letter. It read;

Nightmare,

My sweet, beautiful star. I love you and I'll never forget you. I did what I did to protect you. All I seem to do is put you in danger. I want you to know how much you mean to me, and how much I want you and our child safe. Please take care of yourself and our baby. I will be watching but I can never let you see me because if I do. Your memory will come back. Tell no one of this letter. I love you and I always will. I hope that you can forgive me for what I have done. There is an address at the bottom of this letter. It's your home, visit it and care for the child I can only dream of meeting one day. Once again. I love you and hope you can forgive me.

- S

"S? Who is S?" I whispered.

That same doctor came in and he looked happy. I asked him why he seemed so joyous, and he told me I was pregnant. He said it was a little boy. I became so happy. He said that I'll be in the clear to go home in the next hour and he'd have the nurse bring me the clothes I came in.

After the nurse did just that, I dressed myself gathered the things that lied next to my bed, and walked down the hall to the front desk. Crimson was their and she hugged me, whispering that she was pregnant as well. She told me her's was a girl. We walked from the hospital to the address on the letter. It was a small house. It was mostly surrounded by trees, and soft, plush, green grass. Crim rubbed her stomach and began walking into the house.

"Well. If we wanna make this house present able for our children let's her to work before we can barely move!" She said and walking into the house.

I touched my stomach and stared at the house it awe of it's beauty. I looked down at my stomach and began speaking.

"I wish I knew who your daddy is....and I wish I knew what to name you." I whispered.

I looked back at the house. A soft breeze picked up as I waked to the house. I examined the door. It seemed like a note. It was small and yellow like a sticky note.

'Name him Ajax.'

It read.

I smiled and decided on his name. I pulled the sticky note down and looked behind me. Nothing was there but the sweet scent of trees, and leaves. I smiled and turned back to the house. I pushed open the door and entered into my new life. My new beginning.

THE END