Chapter eight: Fate learns to fly

Hi guys here is the next chapter i have actually finished this whole story but i wrote the whole story with out any chapters so now again i will sort out chapters give them names and then upload as i am doing the merlin story at the moment and only upload now and again hope u enjoy this chapter and please comment vote or fan it would mean alot to me thank you and please tell me what you think of the plot characters who is you're favourite ect

Enjoy

I didn’t know if bringing Vcky along would be a smart thing considering but at the same time I didn’t wish to sound ungrateful since she did save our lives besides Paul would want her along and that was enough for me to bring her along too. The girls of light were still in full discussion why did it take so long to understand how to travel they were wasting time. “Anyway we could just find another car” said Vicky. “We stole that one already” said Paul as he pointed at the car now destroyed in the fountain. “Oh I see” said Vicky. “I would say walk but we have to travel fast” I said. “Yeah” said Paul.

“I heard something about your quest a lot of people have I guess you not found it yet then” said Vicky. “Not even close” sighed Paul. “We will though like Paul said his family is never wrong” I smiled at him. Paul nodded at me with a smile as the girls of light shot into the air and Anya came back over to us. “We got a plan but you have to trust us” said Anya.

I never wanted to be flying I hadn’t had much good experience with that but it was our only choice therefore Alli decided to take Paul, June took Vicky and Anya took me. We missed a lot of traffic but Anya explained we still had a while to go before we would reach where we needed to go. “Fate” I heard Anya say but I closed my eyes it was 12 in the morning I couldn’t help it  and a memory came to me. “I don’t understand” I heard the boy voice say. “I am sorry I can no longer keep it going you choice the wrong side and I can not protect you any longer” I heard the voice. “I can not believe this why bother helping in the first place I still don’t understand why you did this…you are the most powerful lord can’t you do something” he begged his father. “No I can not my son because I can not allow you to bring back the shadow lord he will kill me son” said the man. “No he will not I make sure he doesn’t” he began. “I must go my son do what you wish but all the shadow lord will do is destroy everyone including the people you love” he whispered.

My memory changed I was standing in a cave of some kind. “I can’t believe you let this just happen” said Angie. “Look I believe I am on the right side” said William. “Yeah right…William I no longer love you the way I did you ruined that when you lied to me and then told me about you just going agent your father I can’t believe it” said Angie. “What do you think that prophecy is going to happen and someone will save you, think again they will never be able to stop us they only have two days left and if they try to reach the chest I will kill each and everyone of them besides I heard the lord of memories is involved some how, something about having a son that be the day meeting his son I can then take revenge on him, the lord of memories always the nice one always trying to not course a war but he was the one who sent the shadow lord to the grave it was his final blow, his memories that over powered him but not this time the prophecy will not come true and that stupid boy will die to show that memories mean nothing they can not stop the shadow lord” said William.

“The lord of memories is a great man and did the best for our world William but you don’t see that do you, your father put his faith and trust into the lord of memories because he will always be the one to make the right decisions look at what happened with the witch of time killed because the lord of emotions took charge and said to kill her, the lord of memories protested but that time they didn’t listen and everything went wrong look even the witch of skies fell for him because he is kind so friendly and thoughtful and even his enemies fell for him and he changed them the witch of skies was changed for the better why don’t you see any of this” said Angie very angrily. “You may believe the lords are the ones that should make the decisions but its time for the lord of shadows to rise once again but I will be the one to take down the lord of memories son to show him memories mean nothing” said William. “What has he done to deserve that” said Angie slightly worried. “He deserves everything he gets, he is a monster to this world as he was never meant to be born the witch of skies and the lord of memories should never had been together they should of never had a child and I will kill him showing to my new master how worthy I am to be beside him.