Chapter four Petra and Trayton

Please comment on what you think thanks

----------------

Anya looked at me before she encouraged me to follow her. She walked around the fences with the sheep in and we didn’t stop till we reached the bottom of the hill. She glared at me before taking hold of my t-shirt and she flew into the air and I went with her.

I was sure if she hadn’t been holding me so tightly I would have slipped from her grip and fallen. I didn’t even begin to understand how flying felt all I remember is the wind hitting my face and Anya flying as if it was something normal.

 Anya landed on the top of the hill and she helped me get my ground. She smiled at me weirdly before she headed over to a bench on the other side of the hill top and sat down. If you wanted to get to know Anya one thing that most people would probably dislike is the fact that she always glares at you.

 “I do not bite you know come sit down” she smiled without taking her eyes of me.

 I looked over at her before I walked across the hill and sat next to her on the bench.

 “What has monkey boy been able to tell you so far how much do you know” she asked.

“I know you and those girls are the girls of light, my father is the lord of memories, I know why my mum took me to the city, I know along with you, the rest of the girls of light and Paul have to go on this quest sort of thing” I said to her.

 “Indeed but I guess he has not told you the full details of the quest yet and you still don’t know the full story about your mother not being human” she said so lightly I wondered if she had ever done this before.

“My mother isn’t human….she is a witch” I asked.

“Yes in fact she is the witch of the skies there are a number of witches you see but only a few are guards or take powers from certain things or rule over something because most of world is ruled by the lords, anyway so yes your father is a lord and your mother is a witch maybe there relationship would of last if they were not enemies as such” she said.

“What do you mean” I asked.

“We knew your mother had a child but we were not certain or if you where the lords son or not, Fate the thing is we only figured it out a few years ago and so did your father that you were his son because a few years ago was the first time we saw signs that you were his including the way your mother got even weirder moving you to the city” said Anya.

 “So my mother never told my father that I was also his” I said to her.

 “Yes…I believe she thought you be safer with out knowing your father” said Anya sadly.

We sat there on the bench in silence for a few minutes before Anya broke the silence she looked a little sad still though as she spoke.

 “I never seen my mother the Queen of all angels or girls of the light she doesn’t see many people always busy always guiding and helping other people to busy to come see her daughters…I know you saw me talking to the monkey boy…but your our only hope to complete this quest…there is this lord called the lord of shadows…he is stirring and if he reawakens he will take his revenge on his fellow mates who killed him” said Anya.

“Why did they kill him he is a lord right” I asked.

“The shadow lord only courses pain destruction and sorrow he put wrong thoughts into peoples mind he coursed a war that happened 13 years ago through the humans and the witches and the lords managed to stop them but the problem is they have bigger worries with the lord of water…he is dying and the lords will come together in the lords meeting in five days time to bring a new one to power there is a lot of preparation to be done and this shadow lord needs to be dealt by someone else and the lords also believe the prophecy is not about the lords they can not help this time its up to us to find this chest which could be anywhere and destroy it before the shadow lord comes back” said Anya.