Chapter six: Three memories in a row

Thanks to everyone who is reading and i hope you are enjoying the story  comment and vote thanks ^^

We headed back onto the road it was around 9am in the morning when we set out but it felt like it was already afternoon from the amount I had already had to go through. I wished that I could say it was easy after that but it was about to get a lot worse and I was lucky to have survived. After about an hour we hit some heavy traffic and we came to stop looking at each other, we all looked slightly annoyed. Traffic was one of the worse things when you didn’t have time to be sitting around we only have three days to find the chest or the lords would be history and we would be living in a world of destruction and horror for years to come.

“Anya we have a problem” said Alli quickly. I turned to see what Alli was looking at and I believe I spotted it before Anya. “Get down” I shouted loudly as I got of my motorbike and hid behind it as huge rocks came crashing towards us. I didn’t notice if anyone listened to me but I didn’t hear anyone yelling out in pain yet so that was reinsuring. “Stop” shouted Anya. “Get down” said Alli. “Not while everyone is in danger I will save us all” said Anya. “Anya no we are weak against him since that curse please don’t do this not now we have to finish this quest they are relying on us” said Alli. Anya didn’t have time to respond as I had just enough time to turn around and see a rock coming towards me from the sky, a huge rock figure monster had came from the other direction and we hadn’t noticed. That was when the people in there cars started to get out the way as more appeared everywhere as rocks came towards there cars and at the last second they jumped from there cars looking angry.

I pushed the motorbike a side and ran as fast as I could as the rock came down where I had been standing a few moments ago. “Get the girls in the air they are more powerful there trust me” I said to Anya looking almost surprised in myself for saying it. Anya looked over at me as I dodged another rock which nearly hit me in the head and that was when she said “Girls in the air take them down one by one that is how we will kill them all protect monkey boy and Fate too they are not safe on the ground with out our help” said Anya. All the girls of light shot up into the sky and Anya followed them. Paul was near me now hiding behind an unharmed car but I saw two huge rock monsters had spotted him and were heading towards him to take him down.

“Paul run to the right and then jump onto one of there backs once you done that I let you know what to do next trust me alright” I said to him. He heard me and I saw him running to the right I caught up to him and I then ran left. I saw the two rock monsters looking confused and then one went after Paul and the other at me which was my plan. I climbed onto a car and Paul did the same he had the same idea as I had now. As the rock monsters came at us we both jumped and landed onto its back. “Paul make them crash into each other and then at the last second we jump they will die” I said to him. “Alright but I don’t know how this is going to work we will hit the ground hard” he said to me.

We both looked at each other one last time before we made the two rock monsters head towards each other. As they were inches apart we jumped for it and they crashed into each other and coursed a little explosion. We didn’t stay happy long we had bigger problems we were heading straight towards the ground and at this height we would be killed on impact but that would be if we were normal which we aren’t. Paul reached the ground first but he landed bending his legs and he was unharmed. As I was about to hit the ground I was taken up by a rock monster and it beat into my shoulder and that was how it decided to carry me. I tried to not scream out in pain but instead I pulled out my sword and stabbed into the monsters stomach it began to crumble and it dropped me from his teeth and I was falling once again towards the ground but this time I was heading towards a broken car.

“Anya help Fate” I heard Paul say as I continued to fall but I didn’t have time to understand what was happening I just had time to try to think wonder if I would have any of my mums powers considering she is a witch. Just then as I saw Anya coming towards me a rock monster was near by and spotted her as well as me and charged her. I saw her fly through the sky and towards the ground she was going to die as I could see she was injured badly. I was going to die too but instead I shot upwards and smacked the rock monster in the face with my sword and I jumped onto it and with that I made it shot towards Anya and I managed to catch her. Alli came towards us and I passed her Anya but insisted she take Anya to safety instead of worrying about me and she did with out a second thought.

It was the strangest feeling I have ever had when the rock monster slammed into a building next to the motorway and I was floating in mid air. I was surprised for a while until I remembered my mother was the witch of the skies so maybe that meant I could fly. I swung my sword at the rock monster as he came at me and he crumbled and died. I tried to control the speed of my flying but when you are not use to it, it is really hard to do it. I flied left right up and down, I was all over the place and I couldn’t manage to get the hang of it. I landed on the ground near the fight still going on and spotted Paul taking down a rock monster as he was standing on a car and the rock monster was flying low. I didn’t get time to go help him I had my own problems as a rock monster flied low and grabbed me by its claws and lifted me into the air. I couldn’t manage to loosen the grip and my shoulder was stinging from the bite I had got from the other rock monster which is now dead.

I didn’t know where Alli or Anya was but I was worried Anya maybe really hurt. I only saw one solution to how to get rid of the last ten rock monsters and it all came down to me. I managed to loosen the grip long enough to jump onto the rock monsters back “Hey brainless rock heads come get me” I shouted. With that they all seemed to completely ignore the girls of light and all shot towards me “Come on, come on close…closer…yes” I said. I jumped as fast as I could and they all crashed into each other coursing a big explosion but I knew that would have killed them. I shot towards the ground once again but trying to control the powers but this time it didn’t work and I think I hit the floor I don’t remember I think I passed out before I did as I don’t remember anything after that.

“It was the most stupid thing he has ever done” I heard Anya scream but I couldn’t manage to open my eyes so I just listened.  “Calm down Anya he saved the day, I don’t call that stupid I call that having courage and being brave, besides he also saved your life with out him we probably all be dead, besides you are only like this as you are worried about him…like I said before” began Paul. “Enough monkey boy I said not to mention that ever again now I am grateful to him but he could have been killed it’s a miracle he is still alive” said Anya angry. “Maybe but he is alive and that is all that matters…” said Paul. The conversation ended there as I passed back out and slipped into a dream which was a memory.

“It is so close now” I heard a voice. “Yes son it is but if it does go wrong I will kill you and her” said the creepy voice. “Master” he began. “Enough”. “She has arrived” said another voice. “Excellent bring her in then maybe it will knock some sense into my son” he said but another voice said “He is not your son you crazy horrible man you will never win you will always lose”. “Nice one you got here mate” said the voice who had said that she had arrived. “Shout up leave her alone she has not seen the truth yet but she will” said the boy. “William please no” screamed the girl voice. “I am sorry Angie I have to ensure you are here so no one hurts you”. My memory changed to Petra but she was no longer on the rock edge she was sitting in a car with Trayton beside her. “I am glad you understand what I must do” she smiled at him. “I don’t like the idea Petra you know that but I want to support you and if this is the only way then I have to least go along with you and do that even though I believe you should leave it to your sister and even if I believe that what you saw is true you have no idea where you saw it” said Trayton. “Trust me Trayton I believe this will work I know it I will prove my self like my brother wants to do to we are just as good as our sister probably even better” said Petra. “Alright Petra if you say so lets get going then” smiled Trayton. “Alright let’s go” she smiled at him.

My dream dissolved and then a third memory came to me. I was sitting on a bench and I couldn’t see anyone anywhere then I saw a boy standing around he looked a little pleased about something. “They can no longer sense my strength”. I didn’t know who he was talking to but I just continued to look at him wondering why I was seeing this memory, all these memories what was they telling me for all I knew they were going to help at all but I needed to at least try to understand them. “Yes maybe for now but not forever they will someday” I heard a voice. “Why help me and then say that” he hissed. “My son one day you will understand why I did this and why I warn you”.

I don’t remember much after that memory but I believed the boy in the memory was the same person I saw in my other dream with Angie and his name is William.  

End of chapter six