Chapter three: Anya

It took the air to hit my face as well as Dan nudging me a few times before I noticed someone climbing through the headmaster’s office window. I jumped fifty feet in the air as I was not expecting someone to come through a window let a known the boy I had seen in my dream but he didn’t seem to have a tail but I couldn’t be sure.

It had to be him though his hair was bright blond and his blue eyes sparkled he even has the same mouth, ears and eyes.

“Not to worry kids no more crazy bus drivers will attack the school or you but I can’t not say that for you Fate…but even so probably not another bus driver at least” he smiled at me.

“Huh” I said confused.

 “Hmm maybe I should explain this to you later now you will need to come with me Fate you have a lot to know a lot to learn and little time to do it in” he smiled pleasantly at me.

 “You will not take Fate he has school” said Kelly.

“Indeed smart girl but he has bigger troubles then that missy” he smiled.

“Hey Kelly its ok I think I need to go with this guy trust me alright tell the headmaster I had to go somewhere and if I get excluded then so be it” I said to her.

 “Don’t worry you will see each other again someday come let’s getting moving”.

I followed the boy through the window taking one last look at my three friends before leaving them in the office hoping they would all be alright.

“I know this is going to sound strange but the only reason I am coming with you is because of the dream I had about you” I said to him.

“I guess it is lucky for me you had that dream then if not I would have had to drag you away and that looks more like kidnapping doesn’t it” he said with such ease I wondered if he was the boy I had actually seen in my dream.

“You were with Anya and she called you monkey boy because you have a monkey tail” I said to him with out thinking.

 “Ah….I see makes sense I guess” said the boy.

 “You mean what I saw was true and that giant” I began.

 “It will come clear soon Fate but we must not keep talking about it here” said the boy.

“Alright but can you at least give me your name” I asked.

“My name is Paul Tribal” he said as he came to a stop just out side the school gates.

“What are we actually doing” I asked him.

“Have you ever wondered those stories your mother told you about the lords the most powerful men on earth and how they either mate with humans or witches” said Paul.

 “Yeah I heard them they were good stories for children” I said to him.

“But have you ever wondered maybe they were true” he asked me.

“Of course not its impossible how can they live around us with out us evening knowing” I said to him.

“Well you would be surprised considering…never mind I tell you soon enough anyway yes I am a monkey boy and so is my father he mated with a witch and here I am” he said.

“You are kidding” I said to him.

“Its not my habit to make jokes…well actually it is but this is not one” he said sharply.

 “Alright I believe you but why are you telling me this” I said to him.

“Normally you only find out about lords, witches and monkey’s is if you are apart of it all” said Paul trying to inform me with out making it to hard to understand what he was talking about.