Chapter seven: Victoria

Thanks for reading and comment and vote if u wish ^_^ enjoy

I woke for the second time hearing Anya and Paul talking. “We don’t have much time left” said Anya. “I know its getting closer and closer…we been travelling for a while with out an attack it is not going to last much longer even if it is hard for them to sense him while he is out of it” said Paul. “Yes I know that is what I fear we have far to go still and that is the major problem” she said. I opened my eyes to find myself in a back of a car they must have ditched the motorbikes after the attack so we could keep moving even if I was out of it. I looked over at the window it was dark I wondering how long it had been I couldn’t be sure how long I had been out. “Lucky he is only been out for seven hours but its seven o’clock at night I hope he is going to be alright” said Paul. “Me too but we can not worry we have to keep moving it’s our only hope we are there only hope” said Anya. “Indeed…” Paul tailed of and I began to wonder if Petra had anything to do with Paul and his sister the way she spoke about her sister and her brother they sounded like Paul and his sister but I could still not be sure if what I saw was correct or not.

“Sorry to bother you but we have company and I don’t think it’s for a fight either they wish to speak to Fate” said Alli I could tell by her voice. “Who wants to speak to him” asked Anya I could hear her panicking. I managed to spot Alli flying near the window of the drivers sit Anya was driving. “It’s the girls of dreams” said Alli. “Oh great fantastic but I guess we will have to let them try to speak to him even if I got no clue if he will wake up” said Anya. “Don’t worry I’m awake” I said to them. Anya pulled the car over and they all looked back at me. When I had spoken I sounded not like my self like I had a really bad throat infection or something. “Alright but they have to come to the car” said Anya.

Paul and Anya helped me sit up in the car but I was feeling terrible and Paul was the only one helping me to sit up straight without me passing out. Alli had gone to talk to the girls of dreams and said only two of them can speak to me. I didn’t know much about them apart from what Anya said as we waited for them. “Do not keep to long eye contact do not mess with them or believe they are doing it for the best its normally so they can gain, at times they can care though too so you need to have your mind open with them”. “Alright I understand but why do you think they want to talk to me” I asked her. “I can not be sure Fate but I hope it’s not what I think it is just be carful alright”. With that Paul and Anya left me in the car sitting there and I was not feeling as good as Paul left my side. Not long after that two girls sat either side of me in the car looking at me pleasantly. 

I knew what Anya meant you just had this feeling to stare at them all day because they were so pretty but what shocked me the most was the fact that the girls of light were pretty too but I didn’t feel this way around them. “We like to make you an offer” spoke the oldest of the two and she looked like she maybe the boss of her group of girls like Anya was with the girls of light but I could not think straight as I was still in a lot of pain as well as being dazzled by the girls of dreams. Both girls had ginger hair and sparkling green eyes. “We never get a boy who wishes to spend time with us never wants to experience are powers of dreams but all we want to do is make them happy, we want to make you happy Fate come with us you don’t have to follow your destiny you can come with us and not worry about it any longer” she smiled. I didn’t have a chance to say anything but I don’t believe I could have had said anything anyway.

My eyes closed and slipped into a dream about my mother and me on a beach with a strange looking man sitting next to her they then kissed. “We love you son” said the man. I couldn’t believe my eyes what was going on. “I told you he was only away on business but now he is back and we are having this lovely holiday. “This is not real…it can’t be” I said to myself. “It can be my friend just say you will come with us and we can give you this and even more” I heard the girl whisper from somewhere but I knew that I was still sitting next to her but she had dragged me into this dream but everything was wanting me to say yes I didn’t want this I wanted a real life a normal life and they could give it to me even if it was a dream it would feel real forever. “No son do not trust them wake up, wake up son before they deceive you and make you believe life will be better of that way it will never be real it will never be true because I am your father that man is not” I heard my fathers voice in my mind. “Get out of the dream” screamed the girl loudly.