Chapter two: The attack from the crazy bus driver

“Morning Fate I told you before can you try not to take forever getting on the bus now find your sit” said the bus driver.

He had been my bus driver for nearly a year now since I started to attend a high school a couple of miles away from my house which is called Rockton high school.

The driver is thin with grey hair and dark grey eyes and he always wears t-shirts and some jog bottoms. Today he wore something slightly different he was wearing black tailored trousers with black shinny shoes and was wearing a shirt with a tie. It surprised me because he never wore smart cloths but I didn’t think of anything at the time to believe I was in danger would you?

I looked away from the driver and headed down the bus as I struggled past the other students seating in the sits. I got near the back to find an empty sit next a teenage boy looking a little older then me with brown hair, brown eyes and wearing the same uniform as me. I sat next to him and put my bag at my feet as he turned to smile at me after finishing a conversation with someone behind him.

 “Morning Fate so did you get in trouble I managed to sneak in through my bedroom window it was a close call though” he laughed.

 “I can imagine it was Dan” I said calmly.

“Don’t tell me your mother didn’t even know, you had no trouble right I knew it” said a boy from behind us.

“You know you may like it but I don’t Chris” I said to the boy behind us.

 “Come on Fate lighten up” Chris smiled as he stood up in his chair taking a closer look at me.

He had bright blond hair and blue eyes a lot of the girls would find him attractive apart from his big ego and the way he can go on about things would drive any girl crazy.

“Sit down” we heard the bus driver shout loudly.

 “Of course” laughed Chris as he sat back down but put his head on my chair so we could still see him.

“Why is it you boys always managed to get the bus driver angrily” I heard a girl say.

I turned to the sit in front of me with a girl turning around looking at us. Had she been listening to our whole conversation?

“Don’t look so surprised Fate I thought we were friends” she smiled.

 I smiled a little but not to much so no one would notice. Her long brown hair was down with her bright green eyes staring right at me along with her school uniform but I knew she would be wearing a skirt not trousers.

“Not when it comes down to his mother” laughed Chris.

 “Its not funny Chris you know how Fate gets with that subject” said Dan.

 “So is his mother just a subject then…is that what you always talking about when I come along and then you stop like straight away come on you can trust me Fate I will not tell anyone else you know that don’t you…I just want to help and why is his mum seen as a subject your joking right” she said to us.

“Well…” Dan paused he didn’t have an answer.

“I rather not talk about it most of the time and I didn’t want you to think I moaned all the time you being like new and all” I said to her.

 “I’ve been here a month now” she sighed with some kind of delight.

 “I am taking your glad because” I began.

“Yes don’t shout it though” she smiled.

After that we travelled in silence for a few minutes before Chris went into talking about exactly how he nearly got caught but I was not really listening at all. We arrived at school about ten minutes later as there had been some heavy traffic.