Young Hero: The rise of the Shadow Lord

Hi guys this is a story i got really into and hope you can get into it too

Please leave a comment on what you think

Or just continue to read i really love the support

The good thing is i already have finished this story but i just need to edit it to add in chapters

So please give this story ago thanks

-----------------------------------------

I never asked to be someone special

I never wanted to have a destiny

I just wanted a normal life

But that can be hard being the son of Lord and a witch

It is days away from the Lord’s meeting

And the Lord of the shadows is stirring

It’s up to me and a group of the girls of light

And a Monkey boy to destroy the chest

But there is just one problem we have no idea where is it  

If we fail the shadow lord will destroy the lords for revenge

And take over the world killing anyone who gets in his way.

Why did I ever ask who my father was?

Chapter one: My mother

To an extent I have led a normally life with a normal family, if you call having a mother who keeps secrets from her past, who disappears for hours on end and walks in around half three in the morning carrying weird looking objects I believe if you call that normal then I have normal family and an average life.

In a way I should have seen the signs that I was living with a mother that seems to not care much but I would have been still wrong so it wouldn’t of mattered if I had seen the signs or not as she insured I didn’t catch onto something being  wrong and it had nothing to do with the fact that she walked in at three o’clock in the morning.

Yet again I was sitting on the sofa looking at my watch. I had been out with friends and being late back at 12 o’clock on a school night meant I was likely to be grounded then again that would be for a normal teenage boy for me I would get away with it because my mother wasn’t even home yet.

It was coming up 1 o’clock in the morning and my mother was still not home. It didn’t bother me normally but I had a problem and I really needed to talk to her. That was one thing that got on my nerves about my mother she was never around to help me with my problems always of somewhere.

Some people I talked to about the situation said it was normal for my mother to always try to keep her self busy since she has no partner but I still didn’t understand no mother not even if they had no partner would stay out that late every night it just didn’t make much sense to me.

I stood up from the sofa knowing it was time for me to get some sleep or I would miss the bus at 8am. I headed towards the stairs hoping that I could manage to get out of bed in the morning. We had only lived in the house a few years and even though the house was only a two bedroom my room was big enough for a double bed.

Three doors led of from the stairs once I reached the landing. I looked over at the door further away which had no sign on at all and the one to right said “Fate’s room”. I took up the handle to my room as I heard the front door open. I stumbled into my room as I tripped over my skateboard which I had forgotten to take with me earlier on in the day. I closed my bedroom door and looked into the pitch dark room. I pulled out my keys from my pocket and I used the little laser I was using as a key ring to lead myself to my bed.