Chapter 36

"Fall in love with me."

There were gasps. Some squealed. Most of them just stared in disbelief...

Just as I did.

He took a step back and turned around, heading back upstage. When he made it to the center of the stage, his performance ended. He gazed at me once more with a faint smile on his lips.

My mind was blank.

What just happened?

I looked around to see everyone staring at me.

My first instinct was to run.

Without thinking, I pushed my way through to get out of the crowd.

My ears blocked out the screaming of the fans.

My legs unconsciously carried me backstage, where I found was the safest. The guards let me through and the sitting room was empty, thank goodness. Everyone must be watching the show.

I heard a new song blasting through. I recognized it as a title song, so all of the guys must be on stage right now.

I slumped down onto the couch in the corner of the room.

I couldn't really recollect what had just happened. My mind was a little fuzzy and the screaming fans actually left me with a slight headache.

I pulled my knees up against my chest.

Sigh... Now did that really happen?

I didn't realize what was going on at that moment... Maybe I'm just imagining things.

He kissed me, right?

No... That couldn't have happened. He hates my guts.

My fingers brushed against my lips.

But it really did happen...

That wasn't on the script, was it?

What on earth was he thinking?

Why did he do it? Aren't we mad at each other? I don't remember making up with him. I hope he isn't trying to brush it off like that without a reason or apology. I'm certainly not forgiving him if this is his way of apologizing!

What am I saying...? He didn't even do anything wrong... Did he?

And the fans... Oh my god, the fans! The fans already hate me! And now that he kissed me, they're gonna hate me even more! He was planning on adding fuel to the flame, wasn't he? This was his way of revenge! He WANTS his fans to kill me!

This GIVES me a reason to be mad at him!

And "fall in love with me?" What's that supposed to mean? Was that a part of the song? Ugh, what's the name of that song?

I'm thinking too much... I should stop before it gets out of hand.

I sat there, staring at the blank wall for about fifteen minutes, not realizing that two songs had already passed. Great, I just missed two awesome performances.

Just as the song ended, I heard applauding in the other room, probably where the staff were. Soon after, there was stomping and voices of guys coming backstage.

"But still, I can't believe he did that!" I heard.

They walked into the sitting room, not seeing me in the corner at first. But when they did, they stopped at an instant. I felt their stares boring into me. I just sat there in a ball, expressionless.

The next song came on. A slow and sad one. I knew it was Super Junior K.R.Y's turn. Which meant Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, and Yesung are on stage.

Someone came and sat next to me. Without turning, I knew it was Siwon. Only his arms are that tone... Aside from Leeteuk and Donghae.