Chapter 19

Copyright ® 2015 Roman_Reigns_Is_Life

Roman's POV
When we got to the arena we went to the locker room that Dean and I were sharing for the UK tour. Dean hadn't arrived yet so we were alone for a little bit. We only had five minutes to ourselves because Dean showed up.

"Hey Dean. What's up?" I asked.
"Nothing much Roman. Who's the girl?"
"This is my girlfriend, Bella." I told him.
He didn't know I was married so I had no reason to worry.
"Isn't she a little too young for you?" He asked.
"She's 22."
He looked right at Bella and said "Roman's a lucky guy cuz he has you."
"Aren't you dating Renee?" She asked.
"Yeah." He said with sadness in his voice.
"Well tell Renee she's lucky she has a man like you."
There was an awkward silence after she said that so Dean left.

"That was weird. He's normally a bit more upbeat and happy." I told her.
"Maybe it's because I'm here." Bella said.
"No it's not you. Something else is going on."
"Do you want to go see what's wrong?"
"Yeah. I don't think you should go with me though. I'll go introduce you to the Divas. Ok?"
"Ok."

I took Bella to catering and introduced her to Paige.
"Hey Paige. This is my girlfriend, Bella"
"Hi Bella nice to meet you."
I left Bella and Paige and went to find Dean.

I found him hiding out by where Renee did the backstage interviews.
"Hey Dean. What's wrong?"
"Nothing's wrong Roman. Why do you ask?"
"You're acting different. What's wrong?"
" I saw Renee making out with another guy. I love her and I thought she did too but apparently not."
"Dean I'm sure it didn't mean anything. You should go talk to her."
" You're right. It probably didn't mean anything. I'm gonna go talk to her. See you later."

Dean went to find Renee and I went back to catering where Bella was talking to Paige and the Bella Twins.
"Hey Bella, I'm going back to my locker room." I informed her.
"Ok I'll be there later."

I walked to Mark Carrano's office to find out what match I was going to be in tonight.
"Hey Mark."
"Hello Roman."
"I just wanted to know who I'm going against tonight."
"Let's see. You're in a match against Big Show. Can you let Dean know he's going against Seth Rollins?"
"Yeah sure. Thanks Mark."
I left Mark's office and went back to my locker room.

Bella's POV
I was  talking to Paige and the Bellas when Summer Rae  joined the conversation.
"Are you a new Diva?" She asked.
"No I'm just here because my boyfriend invited me."
"Oh." She said and walked away.
"Well I'm gonna go now." Said Paige.
She left and so did the Bellas.

I went back to Roman's locker room. I was nearly there when I bumped into Seth Rollins.
"Hey watch where you're going!" He said.
"Yeah whatever." I mumbled not looking at him.
"What did you say to me?"
"I said whatever."
I quickly walked into Roman's locker room and closed the door.
"Hey Bella."
"Oh hey Roman. How'd it go with Dean?"
"Good. Hey I was thinking we should go out after RAW tonight. Do you want to?"
" I would love to."

RAW
Bella's POV
Roman was changing into his ring gear for his match against Big Show. Dean's match had just ended so Roman had to go.
"I'll see you later Bella."
"Bye Roman."
Roman left and I was alone.
Dean came in a few minutes later.
"Hey Dean."
"Hi Bella."
"Great job on your match."
"Thanks."
I went back to watching Roman's match.

After RAW
Roman and I left the arena after the show ended. I walked with Roman back to the hotel and patiently waited as he took pictures with fans and signed things for them. When we got to the hotel I changed for our date and so did Roman. We went to a restaurant and ate there. Afterward we went to a nearby park and took a walk through there. We went back to the hotel. We went into our room and sat on the bed. He looked into my eyes, leaned in and kissed me. He stopped for a minute to take my shirt off and then went back to kissing me. His hands were on my back trying to unhinge my bra when there was a knock at the door.  I pulled my shirt back on and Roman opened the door.

"Hey Roman."
"Hey Dean. What's up?"
"Can I stay in your room, just for tonight? I'll get my own tomorrow."
"Are you ok with it Bella?" Roman asked me.
"Oh she's staying with you? Well then never mind I'll get my own room."
"No it's ok. He can stay." I said.
Dean came into the room.
"Where am I gonna sleep?" Asked Dean.
"You can have the couch." Roman said.
Dean hopped onto the couch and fell asleep. Roman gave me a goodnight kiss and we both fell asleep.
--------------
Author's Note
Thanks for reading!!!!
Sorry for not updating sooner.
Anyway what did you think of this chapter? Rate it on a scale of 1-10. I really want to know you thought of this chapter.
Question of the chapter:(I'm asking it again since no one answered last time) what is your favorite chapter in this book so far?
You can follow me on Instagram: roman_directionerr_reigns
Comments and questions are always welcome and don't forget to vote!