Chapter 11

Copyright ® 2015 Roman_Reigns_Is_Life

Bella's POV

It was Saturday and Jessi still hasn't texted me since Monday. I had no time to worry about that though because my second date with Roman was tonight. I was excited but also nervous. He wasn't picking me up until 8 so I went to the gym to work out a bit.

Roman's POV

I was planning on bringing Bella inside my house tonight so I had to hide Galina and Joelle's stuff. It wasn't hard since they took most of their things with them. I just had to lock Joelle's room and take down all the pictures of them. I took all the remaining things and put them in Joelle's room before locking it. Now Bella wouldn't be able to tell I was married. I never wore my ring when Galina wasn't around so that wouldn't be a problem. I got ready for the date and waited until I had to leave so I could pick Bella up.

Bella's POV

After I had gotten home from the gym I took a shower. I changed into a pink dress with matching heels. I didn't know what we would be doing but I wanted to wear a dress. I still had an hour before he was supposed to pick me up so I painted my nails and waited for them to dry.

When Roman he looked at me and said "Wow. You look even more amazing than usual."

I blushed and said " You're not so bad yourself."

'Come on, let's go."

I followed him and he opened his car door for me. I got in and closed the door.

"So what are we going to do?" I asked.

"I'm taking you to my house."

" And what will we be doing at Casa De Roman?"

"You'll see."

Roman's POV

When we got to my house I led Bella to the kitchen.

"What are we going to do in the kitchen?" Bella asked.

"We will be cooking."

"And what are we going to make?"

"What do you want to make?"

'BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No I'm joking. I'm a virgin. I want my first time to be special. I meant to say cookies."

"Ummmm... OK."

We got to making cookies and we joked around the whole time. While the cookies were baking we watched a movie. When the cookies were done we took them out of the oven and let them cool. Once they cooled down we each tried one.

"These are pretty good." said Bella.

"Yeah."

We ate a few more cookies. I took her hand and led her to my room.

Bella's POV

Roman sat on his bed and motioned for me to sit on his lap so I did. He started kissing me. Slowly at first each kiss more intense than the last.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked.
"It's what I've always wanted."

-----------
Author's Note

THANKS FOR READING!!!!!!!
Please vote.
Comments and questions are welcome.
THANKS FOR OVER 800 reads!!!!