Chapter 17

Copyright ® 2015 Roman_Reigns_Is_Life
Friday
Roman's POV
My plane had just landed in Maryland, where Galina and Joelle were staying. I got off the plane and drove to Galina's house. When I got there I knocked on the door and Galina opened it.
"Joelle! Your dad's here!!" She yelled.
"Hi Daddy!" Joelle exclaimed.
"Hi JoJo."
"Come Daddy! Let's go play."
"Ok. Let me just go out these in my room."

I went up to the guest bedroom and put my bags in there. Then I went into Joelle's room to play with her.
"Daddy lets have a tea party!!"
"Ok."
We had the tea party and then went to the kitchen and I made some food. We ate and then went back to Joelle's room to play.
We spent the rest of the day playing until it was time for Joelle to go to sleep. l tucked her into bed and gave her a good night kiss.

I went into the guest bedroom and fell asleep.

The next day
Joelle woke up earlier than I did. She came into my room and woke me up.
"Daddy can we go make breakfast?" She asked.
"Yeah. Sure."
We went downstairs into the kitchen and Joelle helped me make pancakes and bacon. We finished eating and spent the day playing once again.
When it was time for Joelle to go to bed I tucked her in and said "Joelle I love you. I have to go but I'll see you in a few months. Ok?"
"Ok Daddy. I'll miss you."
"I'll miss you too JoJo."
I left her room and took a shower before going to the airport.
--------
Author's Note
Thanks for reading!!!!
Please vote.
Can you rate this chapter on a scale of 1-10? I wanna know you thought of this chapter.
Question of the chapter: Who's your favorite character in this book?
You can follow me on Instagram: Roman_directionerr_reigns
I'm writing another book. I just started writing it but I can't come up with a title so as soon as I come up with a title I'll post the first chapter.
Questions and comments are always welcome.