Chapter 14

Copyright ® 2015 Roman_Reigns_Is_Life
As I was finishing my workout I got a call from Bella.

"Hi babe."

"Hey Roman! My friend Jessi REALLY wants to meet you tomorrow night. Are you going to be in Florida tomorrow?"

"Uhh.... Yeah."

"So do you wanna meet her?"

"Sure... I guess."

"It's ok if you don't want to. I'll tell her you're busy."

"No it's ok. I'll meet her."

"Ok. My house tomorrow night at 8."

"I'll be there. I can't wait to see you."

"Neither can I. I love you. Bye."

"I love you more. Bye."

Bella's POV

After I informed Jessi that Roman had agreed to meet her tomorrow she got really excited. I was really confused because she had always said that Roman was ugly and had no talent for wrestling. I kept telling myself that she was happy for me and she wanted to see if Roman deserved me.

-hours later-

Bella's POV

It was almost time for RAW. I was so excited. I went to the kitchen and made some popcorn. I ran to the couch when I heard the opening theme play. I had brought my blanket with me and all the lights were off, the best way to watch TV. The final match of the night was Seth Rollins against Dean Ambrose. The winner would get to go against Roman at Extreme Rules for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. About halfway through the match Kane's music hit. He walked out into the ring with a microphone in his hand.

"I hate to interrupt. HA HA no I don't."

Dean stared at Kane.

"As Director of Operations it is my duty to do what's best for business. And what's best for business is putting both of you in a match against Roman Reigns at Extreme Rules."

Just then Roman's music hit and he walked into the ring.

"You know Kane, I don't agree with you. Seth doesn't deserve a title shot."

" I am the Director of Operations while Triple H and Stephanie are gone. I have to do what's best for business whether you agree with me or not."

Roman speared Kane. Dean and Seth's match never ended but it didn't really matter because both of them were going to Extreme Rules. I was freaking out. The Shield was going to Extreme Rules! Even though they would be going against each other they would still be in a match together. I fell asleep thinking happy thoughts.

---------

Author's Note

Thanks for reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry this chapter was kind of short.

Chapter 15 is when Jessi meets Roman.

Question of the chapter: where do you live?

Comments and questions are always welcome.