Chapter 9

Copyright ® 2015 Roman_Reigns_Is_Life

The next day

Roman's POV

When the plane landed back in Florida I got off the plane and hailed a cab. The cab took me home and I took all my stuff with me inside. I was jet lagged but I wanted to call Bella. I was trying to decide what to do when my phone rang.

"Hi mom!"
"Hey Joe! I just wanted to congratulate you on the win last night."
"Thanks."
"Yeah. After you won you went to some girl and took her with you. Who is she?"
"She's a fan. I like her so I'm going to call her so we can go out."
"But you're a married man, Joe. You can't just cheat on Galina.
"Mom, you know I don't love Galina. I love Joelle but not Galina. I was thinking about getting a divorce."
"You can't get a divorce just because you met a pretty girl."

I hung up. I didn't need any lectures from my mom. I found Bella's number and dialed it on my phone. I was a bit hesitant to call but I did.

"Hello?" I heard Bella say.

"Hi Bella. It's Roman."

"Oh. I thought you weren't going to call."

"Yeah well I just got off the phone with my mom. She can be a bitch but I love her. So when can we have our first date?"

"Oh. I'm available any day except Wednesday."

"How about tonight?"

"Sure. What time?"

"8pm. Can I pick you up?"

"Yeah I'll text you my address."

"Ok. I will see you later."

"Ok bye."

"Bye."

I hung up and waited for her to send me her address. A few minutes later I got a text from Bella. I looked up the address on Google Maps to get an idea of where I would be going. After I found her house I fell asleep.

Bella's POV

After I sent Roman my address I had no idea what to do. It was only 12 in the afternoon. I wanted to tell Jessi about Roman. I texted her asking if she was home. She didn't reply. I thought she was still on the plane so I texted Krystal instead.

HAY!!

What's so exciting?

IM GOING WITH ROMAN 2NITE!!!

Yay!! Good for u

IDK what to wear. Can u come over?

On my way!!

She got here in 20 minutes. She knocked on the door and I opened it.

"Come in."

She hugged me and walked in.

"I haven't seen you in FOREVER!"

"I know we hardly talk to each other anymore. We should go shopping together sometime."

Krystal and I went to my room and I showed her my closet. I told her to pick out what she thought would be good for a date with Roman.

"Where are you guys going?" She asked.

"Actually, I have no idea. He didn't tell me."

"Well then I don't know what you should wear."

"Should I dress casual? What if we go bowling or something? I don't want to show up in a dress. But what if we go out to dinner and I show up in a t-shirt and jeans?"