Chapter 15

Copyright 2015 ® Roman_Reigns_Is_Life
The next day
Ronan's POV
Today was the day that I would meet Bella's best friend. I was about to board the plane to go back to Florida. I got on the plane and out my phone on airplane mode before playing some music. Not too long into the flight I fell asleep.

Bella's POV
I was really nervous for tonight. Jessi said that she would come over early to help me prepare for meeting Roman. She seemed really excited to meet him. Roman and I had agreed that we would have a homemade dinner. I got to work making the food for tonight.

By the time I finished making the food it was around 5. I decided to go and take a shower. I changed into a black cami and blue jean shorts. I got my black and red flannel shirt and tied it around my waist before brushing my hair. I pulled on some socks and put on my black and gold Nike hi-tops. by the time I was ready it was 6:30. I heard a knock on my door so I opened it. It was Jessi. She was wearing a pink miniskirt with a really short black crop top. On her feet there were 3-inch gold heels.

"What the hell are you wearing?"
"Do you like it?"
"No!! Go to my room and change. You left some clothes the last time you slept over."
"Do I have to?"
"Yes! You're not going to meet my boyfriend dressed like that."
"Ugh. Fine. I'll go change."

A few minutes later Jessi came in wearing black skinny jeans and a blue tshirt.

"Is this better?" She asked.
"Yes. Much better."

She helped me set up the table We finished putting all the food on the table in like half an hour. There was still an entire hour before Roman was supposed to get here. We watched Total Divas until Roman got here.

Roman's POV
Before I got to Bella's house I stopped by a flower shop and got her some roses. When I got to her house I saw another car that wasn't Bella's. I was guessing that it was probably her friend's car. I knocked on the door and was greeted by Bella.
"Hi Roman!" She greeted.
"Hey Bella. I got you some flowers."
"Aww. Thank you. I'll go put them in some water."
"Come in. Sit down. We'll eat after I put these in a vase."
I say down in the couch while Bella went into the kitchen.
"Hi I'm Jessi." said Bella's friend.
"Nice to meet you Jessi."
She scooted closer to me until our knees touched. I got off the couch.
"I gonna go over there now." I said while walking to where I had seen Bella go. The flowers were already in a vase but Bella was nowhere to be seen.
"Why are you going out with her anyway?" She questioned.
"Because I love her."
She tried kissing me but I moved.
"What's going on here?" Bella asked.
"Your friend jumped on me and asked why I'm going out with you."
"Jessi what the hell!! I thought you were happy for me!"
"I never said I was."
"Then why did you want to meet so badly?!"
"So I could do this."
She grabbed me and kissed me. I tried pushing her away but she wouldn't budge. She finally pulled away and said "Now we can eat."
"No we can't. Jessi I need you to leave. NOW!!"
She grabbed her stuff and walked towards the door. Before going through the door she looked at me and said "I know you want me."
"Do you want her?" Bella questioned.
"No babe. I need you."
"Do you still want to eat?"
"Well there's no point in making food if you're not going to eat it."
We ate and afterwards we just hung out until I had to leave.
----------
Author's Note
Thanks for reading!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please vote!!!!!!!!!

Ahh! I'm so excited!! I'm going to see Smackdown live on September 1!! Is anyone else going?

Question of the chapter: How did you find my book?

Questions and comments are always welcome!