Chapter 8

Picture of Bella up above.
Copyright ® 2015 Roman_Reigns_Is_Life

Roman's POV
I had arrived in New York and was ready for the Today Show. All last night I could not stop thinking about Bella. She was so beautiful but I had a family. I wouldn't tell her about Joelle and my wife until I was ready. They weren't coming back until June so I had to tell her before then. I wasn't sure what to do. I decided that I would call her on Tuesday when I got back in Florida. That night I dreamed about her.

The next day
Bella's POV
I woke up at around 7 just so I could see Roman on the Today Show. He wasn't coming on until later so I had time to shower. I changed in to my ONE VERSUS ALL t- shirt blue shorts and black Converse. I put my hair into a bun and waited for Roman to go on. After Roman was done on the show I went to Jessi's room to see what she wanted to since our flight didn't leave until 2. I knocked on the door but there was no answer. I'm texted her asking where she was.
Jessi r u in ur room?
No
Then where r u?
Hold on I'm on my way to my room
So ur in the hotel?
Yeah
Ugh ok whatever I'm going shopping TTYL
Ok c u later
I left Jessi and went back to my room. I searched for a mall on Google Maps. It was pretty close so just walked there. I walked into Aeropostale and one of the employees said "OH MY GOD!!! I LOVE YOUR SHIRT!!!!!"
"Thanks." I responded.
I walked around the store looking for something I liked. As I walked around the store I heard someone ask what was on my shirt.
"It's Roman Reigns! He's a wrestler."
She came up to me and said "I LOVE Roman Reigns. He's my favorite wrestler."
"Mine too."
"Did you got to WrestleMania?"
"Yeah. I'm going back home today."
"Oh. Where did you come from?"
"Florida."
"Like Roman."
"Yeah."
"Cool. I just wanted to ask if you went to WrestleMania." she said and walked away. I got what I wanted to buy paid for it and left the store. I then just walked around the mall looking at store windows. I got bored so I went back to the hotel and started to pack my stuff. I was hungry so I ordered room service. When I finished eating I texted Jessi to let her know we had to leave. She replied by saying: Go home without me
Why
I met someone
Ok fine c u when u get back
I got my stuff and went to the airport. Once I got through all the security measures I boarded the plane.

Roman's POV
I had finished on the Today Show and was just hanging out in my hotel room. I had some time before I had to get to the airport. I needed to think this whole Bella situation through so I went out for fresh air. I walked around the busy New York streets and just thought. I decided that I would tell Bella about Joelle and Galina a few days before they were going to come back. I went back to the hotel and got my stuff so I could go back to California for RAW. I went to the airport and boarded the plane.

Bella's POV
When the plane landed back in Florida my mom was there waiting for Jessi and I. I went to where she was and explained that Jessi was coming home tomorrow. She drove me to my house and left.
"Bye sweetie!!"
"Bye mom."
I got my stuff and went into my house. I was jet lagged so I slept for a while. When I woke up there were 15 minutes before Monday Night RAW. I turned my TV on and got ready to watch. I decided to text Jessi and see how she was doing.
Hey. How's it going?
Fine. wbu?
Good. Gonna watch RAW in a little bit
Cool
Who was the guy you met?
Someone
Was it Miz?
WHAT ?! EWW NO.
U said he's cute
But not that cute
WELL THEN WHO WAS IT?!?
Calm down! I met Seth
ROLLINS!?!
No just some guy named Seth. Bye
There was still five minutes before RAW so I waited for NCIS to end. Surprisingly Roman didn't start the show, it was Seth. He came out with the Authority but Big Show was missing and Seth had a microphone in his hand. he got into the ring and started talking. "Last night I cashed my Money in the Bank contract for a chance at the WWE World Heavyweight Title. If Roman Reigns hadn't distracted me I would be holding the belt, NOT ROMAN REIGNS!!!"
Just then Roman's music hit and I fangirled. He walked out holding a microphone. "Yeah! Woo!! ROMAN!!!" I yelled at my TV. He stepped into the ring and Seth started talking. "Look who it is. Roman Reigns the WWE World Heavyweight Champion!"
"Seth you were the one who cashed in at WrestleMania, not me. I said 'I can. I will' and I did. I not only pinned Brock Lesnar but I pinned you too. I defeated the Beast Incarnate, NOT YOU!!! This belt is mine and I will be defending it. BELIEVE THAT!" and with that he walked out of the ring. As he was going towards the entrance/exit Big Show grabbed Roman's hair pulled back him back into the ring. "Roman Reigns, you do not disrespect Seth Rollins" Roman pulled free and superman punched Big Show. Big Show was knocked down and Roman took out J&J Security as well as Seth. Roman walked out of the ring . When RAW ended I fell asleep hoping Roman would call me.

-------
Author's Note

Thank for reading!!!
Don't forget to vote!
Comments are always welcome!!!