Rule 10

Rule 10 (As per usual, not proofread so please ignore any errors as they will be fixed in later editing).

            I woke up the next morning with a banging headache. Not just any headache, a headache that felt like a little man was inside my head with a hammer, playing whack a mole with my brain.

            The walk into the kitchen was a long one and even the thought of food made me feel a bit sick. Not that I had anything left in my stomach to bring back up. I was greeted when I entered the kitchen with the sound of Ash tapping his fingers on his cup of coffee.

            "Morning!" he all but yelled and I groaned, shaking my head.

            "Rule 10, give sympathy for the hangover," I mumbled, pushing past him to grab a cup. He didn't move so easily though and just chuckled.

            "How's the head?" he asked. I just gave him a look.

            "Absolutely killing me," I answered. He grinned and stepped aside.

            "That's called karma," he said. I frowned, filling the cup with water and looking around for some paracetamol.

            "For what?"

            "Nearly heaving up your dinner into my mouth," he retorted. I grimaced, getting a flash of the memory.

            "About that," I started but he shook his head and held his hand up.

            "It was a crap kiss, I'll be forgetting about it quicker than you can say drunk off your arse," he replied with a shrug. I narrowed my eyes and took a gulp of my water, instantly regretting it.

            "I am not a crap kisser," I argued and walked back into the living room, remembering that the night I jumped him with a can of hairspray, he was looking for tablets in the sideboard.

            "You didn't impress me very much last night," he offered with a one shouldered shrug.

            "You clearly didn't impress me very much, either. You made me puke, remember?" I replied sweetly and Ash scoffed.

            "Whatever, you initiated it." I turned around at his words and felt the room spin with me.