Rule 17

Rule 17 - Not proofread so please ignore any mistakes.

            "Asher!" I yelled. There was no response and I growled under my breath, banging on the bathroom door. Half an hour. Half a bloody hour, I'd been waiting outside for the dickhead to brush his teeth. I hadn't heard the shower the entire time he was in there, so he was being deliberately slow to annoy me.

            Since the cupboard incident the night before, he'd been nothing but a bastard to me.  Not in a jerky way, just the completely and totally annoying way. One of these tendencies was to continually brush up against my sister. She was another story. As soon as Ash arrived home with us, she seemed to be more horny than a prostitute turned nun.

            "Oh, sorry, love, did you need the bathroom?" Ash asked, holding the door open.

            "You know I did, Toms," I hissed, uncrossing my legs. Ash let out a bark of laughter and held the door for me as I rushed through.

            "Definitely PMSing!" he shouted after me and I flipped him off.  No doubt he'd gone into the living room to flirt with Melinda. Again. Not that I was complaining, nope, I was on the Anti-Ash project.

            I was broken from my thoughts by the itching sensation coming from my scalp when I brushed my hair.

            "The hell?" I muttered to myself, scratching my head so hard that I was scared of breaking skin. I wet the comb under the tap and ran it through the strands of recently dyed hair. I hoped to God that it wasn't some kind of abstract allergy. I needed to fake attend college, I didn't want to take a visit to Manchester's general hospital.

            Instead of making more of a fuss, I went to get changed. Bad idea.

            "Asher Toms!" I yelped, squirming as I made my way to the living room. Melinda was sitting next to Ash with her hand on his thigh and Dev was leaning on the back of the sideboard with a bowl of cereal. I gritted my teeth and narrowed my eyes on my target.

            "What have you done?" I seethed and Ash raised an eyebrow.

            "If you're referring to your clothes that have been recently doused in itching powder, then absolutely nothing," he said lazily and I quickly jolted to the left, feeling the annoying itching crawl up my spine again. "And what a shame, you have to be at college in twenty minutes," he added. I looked at Dev for some kind of support, but he was nearly choking on his cheerios due to laughter.

            "You what?" I hissed and scratched along my arms. I would've taken the top off if I wasn't in front of Ash and my family.

            "Went to Happy Harry's and bought some itching powder. Maybe you'll think twice before waxing me this time," Ash replied and Melinda's mouth fell open.