Chapter 1: Shocker

//HOSHIKO'S POV//

It's been 3 years since we left Ouran Highschool Host club. Kaivo and I are now in college at [C/N] ((college name)) (A/N: you pick the college 😂 cuz idk) We were going to move colleges because our parents said they needed us to move because something important was happening.

So right now we're on a plane. Dying- I mean! Having the time of our lives! Ahahahahahah... yeah....

Warning: Random thoughts and events that happens on the plane 😂

Kaivoooooooo.

Wake up.

I need to peeeeeeee.

Ughhhhhhhh

"This is your captain speaking, there will be some turbulence ahead so please stay in your seats. Thanks you."

So I'm here, sitting in my chair like a boss, in the window seat because, window seats are the best lez be honest here. Kaivo is on the aisle, and there is turbulence. PERFECT.

So as I was reading my book when Kaivo suddenly wakes up and starts walking to the bathroom, like. BRO WE ARE HEADING INTO TURBULENCE RIGHT NOW, do you not see the "please put on your seat belt" sign right NOW.

BUT THIS B*TCH, she keeps on walking, NO FLIGHT ATTENDANT SAW HER. So you know what happens?!

THE PLANE SHOOK NOT LIKE A LITTLE NUDGE NUDGE. NO. IT WAS A FREAKING BOOM BISH GIT OUR ZE WAY, GIT OUT ZE WAY BISH, GIT OUT ZE WAY PUSH. She falls over. Like are you KIDDING ME.

Her eyes become wide as she looks back at me. Me in the other hand is facepalming. Yep. This is going to be a GREAT flight.

at the airport*

As we got off the airplane and into the airport we saw our mom, dad, and our little brother. We walked over to them and hugged our mom and dad. Mom told us she had something to tell us when we got home. Kaivo and I were really excited to hear about it, so we dragged them home.

time skip brought to you by Honey eating cake*

"Okay mom what did you want to tell us about?" Kaivo asked. Our mom looked up at the both of us smiling, "You two are getting engaged!" she said enthusiastically.

We gave her a poker face. She suddenly became nervous because once our dad came back down she hid behind him.

I stood up and walked over to her, my dad was protectively blocking me from mom like I was going to murder her.

I cleared my throat, "So...," I began saying as my mom prepared for the worst, "Who are they?" I asked cocking my head to the side.

My mom, caught completely off guard, suddenly tripped. On what? On air.

Kaivo and I grabbed each of her hands and pulled her up.

"So? Who are they?" Kaivo asked again, more slowly than I said it.

"You'll see them... Later..." She said nervously. Which made us even more confused. Like who could it be? Was it someone Kaivo used to date? Because Kaivo never dated anybody. *sad music played in background* Just kidding! Ahahahhahahaha. Actually no for real we didn't date any guys because guys are douchebags that can't get their life together. ((A/N: I'm not trying to offend anyone, I swear, but Hoshiko's personality is just like that... from what I remember))

//KYOTO'S POV//

My mother and father had asked me to go to their office because they had something "important" they wanted to tell me.

I knocked on their door and they shouted from the inside a, "Come in!" As I walked into their office and sat down in the chair they gave me a serious look.

"Kyoto." My mother said sternly. "Yes?" I asked. "How do you feel about an...." My father began, trailing off in the end. "Feel about what?" I asked. My mother and father looked at each other before looking back at me, "How do you feel about.... an arranged marriage?"

"I... feel like... it's okay...... What about it?" I asked. My father sighed, "Well... we have made an agreeme-" I cut my father off, "Sorry for interrupting, but I'm okay with an arranged marriage." I said, and walked out the room.

As I was walking down the halls there was one thing that I forgot to ask.

Who is it?

//HATSU'S POV//

As Moriko and I were training at my father's gym, my father suddenly called us both out. (out and about on the round about bitch. jkjkjkjk.)

When we went outside into the garden I saw my father there sitting on a pillow and my uncle sitting on another.

There were two other pillows in front of them so me and Moriko sat on each of them.

"Yes father?" We both said in unison. My uncle and my father looked at each other and nodded, "You two will be marrying two martial arts masters who will take over the gym when we pass." My father explained.

Me and Moriko looked at each other, we could fight, but we won't fight. "Yes Father." Me and Moriko said, putting our hands on our knees and bowing our heads.

We were then dismissed back into the gym. But... who is it?

GUESS WHO'S BACK WITH THIS BOOK! :D

How long has it been? I don't even remember. But I know I wrote it last year during school, SOOOOOOOO since most people hate school, this is nice to read after waiting for like a year.

Get ready for SLOW updates after school starts because let's be real. I may in out of ideas. And I promised myself that I would NEVER discontinue a book. So, WHETHER I DON'T WRITE A BOOK FOR A LONG TIME I WILL COME BACK TO IT, SO WAIT. Ok

caramel out bai.