Chapter 39

Hey all,

As promised yesterday here is the next chapter. I've made this chapter a little longer because I am going to need more time to write the court chapter. So please be patient with me as i really want to give it my all.

Did any of you notice that this story is still holding onto it's no1 spot on chicklit

OMG this is it's 10th week now and I'm like going wild here with excitement!!!

can you imagine what i was when i noticed that my other story Too hot to resist was @ no6

Seriously I can not thank you all enough for all of your support!

Love you all more than you will ever know xx

Mel xoxo

***********************************

( song above is especially for Jaxon!)

I walked up the stairs into our bedroom and made my way out onto the balcony. Feeling the coldness hit my face; I sunk down to the ground and began to cry.

My body shook as sobs wracked through my body and as much as I hated crying. For once in my life, I was happy that I could actually cry. The numbness was fading but as quick as it was fading, it was being replaced by rage. A rage so strong, that I wanted nothing more than to go to the prison where they were holding Jaxon and kill him! Kill him with my own bare hands.

Even with Jaxon locked up behind bars, he still managed to hurt me but this time it had endangered my baby too. I stood up and punched the wall behind me, as I screamed out with all my pent up frustration. I imagined the wall being Jaxon's face as I punched and kicked it until I could no more. Just as I was about to collapsed to the floor, I felt Joshua's strong arms wrap around my waist as he pulled me up into his chest.

"Why couldn't my life just be normal for once? Why couldn't everyone just leave me alone and let me be happy," I screamed through my defeated sobs. My hands hurt and my legs felt heavy and weak. Exhaustion hit me like a bullet as I sunk deeper into Joshua's chest. Picking me up bridal style he laid me down on the bed. Joshua left but within seconds he came back with the nurse. Without a word she smiled before cleaning up my hands and legs.

After she redressed them in fresh bandages, Joshua then slipped in beside me and snuggled up to me. No words were spoken between us but what could be said. I had just totally lost it and as mad as I am at myself for losing it, I did feel better. Even if I was in pain and exhausted, it just felt so good to be able to feel again.

Wakening up in bed; I sprung up looking for Elise seeing her lying in Joshua's arms in the rocking chair, made my heart melt. Joshua must have heard me as I made my way over to them. Our eyes locked but none of us spoke. Shifting Elise over a little he patted his knee for me to sit. Not needing to be asked twice, I carefully snuggled into his chest. Lying against his chest, I laid one arm around my baby and the other around Joshua.

"I'm sorry" I whispered into his chest. Joshua kissed the top of my head before he spoke up. "There is nothing to be sorry about. How are you feeling now?" he asked.

"I'm not going to lie to you but right now, I don't know how I feel." I told him honestly. "Isabella truthfully...... I feel the same. I love you so much and seeing you hurting like this, kills me more than you will ever know. However, right now I don't want you to worry about a thing. I have hired some extra help to prevent anything like last night happening again. From now on, we will always make sure someone is with you, just until we get this all cleared up ok?" just hearing his words had me feeling better. "Thank you Joshua." I thanked him as I swallowed back more tears.