Chapter 27

Hey all, first of all I'd like to thank all my readers for taking the time to read vote and comment. I've been so busy that I haven't had a chance to upload, let alone reply to all your wonderful comments. I am just about to get the kids off to school and I had a choice; upload or reply to comments. Knowing you would all pick the next chapter ha ha here it is!

Enjoy

Mel xoxo

Chapter 27

Once everyone had jumped back into their cars, Jack started heading back in the direction of the club. As if he knew I was about to demand he takes me back to Isabella, he spoke up.

"You're going to need to get cleaned up and changed out of those clothes before Isabella or anyone else sees you. Hurry up and I'll take you back to the hospital before the club opens. Joshua I've arranged Isabella to be transferred to the same hospital as your mother so you won't have to split yourself in half ok?" I nodded pleased that I would have my two precious girls together. "

We are all here for you, you know that right?" nodding my head yes again, I stared at him. I knew Jack was a good friend but I couldn't believe how good a friend he really was. As they say you will always find out whom your true friends in bad times and believe me I have. Everything Jack was doing for me was proof of it.

I know in my heart that if the positions were reversed ,I would've done the same for him but Jack was really helping me hold myself together right now and without him by my side, I really don't think I would've coped. Well for starters, I bet I would've ended up, locked up in a cell for murder right now and that wasn't me at all.

Standing under the jets of water, I felt my sore stiff muscles slowly begin to unwind. Seeing the clear water turn red, I stared down at my hands. They were so swollen and cut up I began to see the extent of what I had done. If my hands looked like they had been hit repeatedly by a hammer, god only knows what Jaxon looked like.

"She's going to kill me!" I spoke aloud to myself, knowing I had no choice but to get my hands seen to, once I was finished here. The thought of Isabella's face when she sees my hands had me wanting to hide away until they healed. But after running off on her once, I was no way risking it a second time round. Then my brain clicked, she might not even notice when she hears that Jaxon has been found. Then I slapped myself hard as I remembered that Isabella could no longer see and as much as I didn't want her to see my hands in such a state right now, I wish she could see.

Guilt wrecked through my body in lightning speed. I knew I shouldn't have got so carried away no matter how much he deserved it. I should've been able to control myself. The way I acted, mirrored my father and that sickened me. Thinking about my father, I guess he was just an added reason to why I had lost it the way I had. I know I was going to have to live with my actions but that only had me thinking of what Isabella has to live with now. It made me physically throw up into the shower tray.

No wonder my poor baby has been having nightmares, screaming out and sobbing her heart out every time she slept. The doctor said this will eventually get better in time but I didn't think it will, not now feeling the way I do. How could anyone ever forget what she went through because I never will and I wasn't the one whom had been beaten to my near death. I just hope Jaxon will suffer as much, if not more because as much I hated hitting him the way I had, I also feel good that he too will suffer long term.