Chapter two

Chapter 2

Entering the club adrenaline pumped through my body, with the music pumping and everyone dancing it was as if I had walked into another world. “Come on” I shouted over the music as I spotted a table not too far from the dance floor but safe enough to not get trampled on or even worse crushed. Nodding their reply we all made our way over to the table.

Elle was the first up to go to the bar to get the drinks in. Watching her battling her way through the already crowded bar was the funniest thing ever. She was a flirt and everyone knew it but right now she was strutting her stuff and the funny thing is it was working. Every male in her way stood back giving her way to get to the bar first.  Girls however; just tried to block her, whilst other gave her looks that could kill. Nevertheless, Elle bounced through them as if they were not even there. Lisa and I just sat there laughing as we watched her do her thing.

“God that girl has got balls; I’m going to have to start taking lessons from her.” Lisa mumbled more to herself but I had heard her. With Lisa being so shy and Elle being so wild they were a funny mix but a mix that worked. I on the other hand was wild but only when drunk; otherwise I was shyer than Lisa. ‘Jaxon’….. Oh no no, no Jaxon tonight! I mentally scolded myself before I even had a chance to start thinking. Lisa nudged me, thankful for the distraction; I looked over to where she was pointing. To say I was shocked was an understatement. Elle had her tongue shoved down some guy’s throat already and she hadn’t even had a drink yet! Damn this was a record even for her, I thought to myself.

Scanning around the rest of the club I was amazed by how crowded it was. I knew it was a Friday night but I never thought it would’ve been this packed, especially with it being exam time and all. Then I spotted Elle making her way back over to us but she had no drinks. ‘That kiss must’ve been a hell of a good one for her to come back without our drinks, I thought to myself as she neared the table. ’

“Quick follow me.” Neither Lisa nor I had a chance to ask why, before she was walking off in the opposite direction of the bar. I was going to tell Lisa to go ahead but she took hold of my hand and led me through the crowd making sure she had her back to me the entire time, so my stomach was protected. It melted my heart how she was protecting me.  Not being able to see much ahead of me I hadn’t a clue where we were going and I was becoming a little nervous but I still followed as I didn’t want to be left behind in this crowed place god only knows what could happen if I lost them now.

After a few more pushes and shoves through the crowds we came to a staircase. I could already see Elle up ahead of us followed by a man who I guess we were following. As we reached the top I couldn’t believe my eyes, this place was breath taking.  It was as if I had stepped into the land of the rich and famous. Seriously everyone was dressed in top designer suits and the space, although it was smaller than down stairs, it was laid out with its own private dance floor which was surrounded by big leather sofas. Glass tables were set in front of each sofa lit up in either blue or green neon lighting. It looked like something out of a magazine. Seriously I was left speechless and for me that was shocking.  

Awe struck, I hadn’t realized we had crossed the floor and was being seated until Elle pulled me down. “WOW” I whisper yelled as I took in all of my wonderful surroundings. Elle nudged me and leaned down to my ear. “Close your mouth.” Then she started laughing at me. Lisa didn’t seem that amazed nor did Elle but I guess they came from wealthier backgrounds than I did, so this was probably the norm for them.  I was dragged away from the beauty only to be introduced to the others that were seated alongside us.

 There were a three couples who seemed really nice  but then we were introduced to three  other men who I couldn’t help but notice were without partners and as much as I didn’t want to think too much into it, I knew exactly what Elle was playing at. I felt my anger boiling beneath the service as I really wasn’t ready for anything like this, didn’t she understand that I could never ever be with another man now? Now that I was pregnant, no man would ever want me but then again I don’t think I would ever want another man in my life, especially after the way I was treated. However, my anger was short lived when one of the supposedly single man’s partners came over and introduced herself. 

Everyone was out dancing while I sat and happily watched. A few men had approached me but I had politely refused not wanting to add anymore commotion to my already fecked up life.  Lisa and Elle were well gone by now and had both found themselves a man for the night. Smiling over at them I watched my two best friends enjoying themselves.  As much as I would’ve loved to be out there dancing with them, I was happy enough just watching.

 Whilst watching and laughing at them, I hadn’t noticed someone had taken a seat beside me until I felt their body moving up closer to mine. Shuffling away a little without taking my eyes off my friends, I hoped whoever it was would get the message that I wasn’t interested but whoever it was they weren’t getting the hint as they just moved with me. My heart sped up as I felt their body moving closer than I’d like but then just as I was about to turn around and face this person who was invading my space, a hand landed on my knee. Thankful for my quick reflexes I managed to slap the hand away before it could roam any further up my leg. Spinning around I shouted without even properly looking at who it was.

 “Who the hell do you think you are, touching me?”  My breath caught, as I came face to face with a man that I could only describe as a God. He was too good looking to be real. He looked a little shocked at my outburst but who would blame him. Damn there wasn’t a girl or even a man on this earth that could refuse this man of anything.

I thought my heart had sped up a minute ago but now seeing this man right in front of me, my heart was practically ready to leap right out of my chest.

Dressed in a tight fitted white shirt with the top buttons opened was just too much. The way he had his sleeves rolled up over his big but firm arms and his strong muscular build had me wondering what he would look like shirtless. Then as my eyes shifted up to his face I all but collapsed into him on the spot. His jet black hair and blue eyes against his olive skin had my stomach tying in knots. His face was structured so strong and perfectly it was as if someone had literally hand carved this man into perfection.

**********************

OMG Isabella are you going to be able to hold yourself back from this Greek God of a man?

Will  Joshua work his charm on Isabella?

Where's Jaxon in all this?

If you're enjoying please vote comment follow

All my love Mel xoxo