Ch 13

When class dismissed I couldn't have been happier. Once in the hall I made my way to my locker, the entire way there I was hearing the rumors that I knew was bound to happen.

"Can you believe he's with her?"

"What does she have that I don't?"

"He's probably only with her because she gave in to him"

It was like that until suddenly when I was boy to close my locker that it became unusually quiet. Looking around I realized that everyone was looking at something behind me, turning I realized the reason which was because the gang stood there, but the look on Vlad's face said a while new different story. Gulping I rried to catch his eyes but he want staring at me but at the people around me. When the bell rung no one moved.

"Does anyone have a problem here?" Vlad's voice sneered

When no one answered he tried again

"If there's a problem with me and this girl being together then speak!"

Looking at Pearl I tried begging her wroth my eyes to do something but she just have me a sympathatic look. Howie looked amused just like Tunks and Evie, Layla looked bored.

"Yo chill man" we all turned to see a teacher coming around the corner. He looked to be no older then 23.

Looking at Vlad I could tell he knew who he was by the smirk he know had replacing his scowl.

"Brett, what you doing here man shouldn't you be at your own school?" Vhf asked doing the man handshake hug thingy.

"nah bro I'm off so thought if come by to talk" Brett said "you think you guys could leave early to talk business?"

"sure" Vlad said. When everyone started walking he turned to me "i would ask if you would like to come but I know you'd rather stay so promise me you'll be careful and chat me if something happens?"

I smiled and nodded, "Yeah, be careful" I replied

Vlad bent and lightly kissed me causing me to blush since everyone seen it "i will" and wroth that he walked to where the others was waiting for him.

(Vladimir's pov)

After leaving Alisha at school I had my worries but right now we needed Brett in what was going on.

When we arrived at my place I told him about who Ali was and about Louis and Joe

"why did he get out of jail man?" I asked since Brett knew a guy who worked at the local police station.

He sighed, "Good behavior apparently"

"What?" Tunks asked

Brett nodded, "Yeah seems he was released for good behavior man"

"After what he did?" Pearl asked gentlely

Brett frowned at her, "I'm sorry Pearl he doesn't deserve to be out not after what he did to you and that girl after"

He didn't say her name, none of us really likes to talk about what happened to Katie.

"You dating that chick who he tried something with?" Brett asked me

"Yeah Alisha, said louis and him both but being stubborn she won't take the membership"

Howie spoke, "Why the hell not? Did you tell her that we couldn't do anything unless she was a member?"

I nodded, "Of course I did dude but she doesn't condemne to violence." Causing Layla to laugh

"Wow Vlad you have one smart and strong women there" she said sarcastically.

I knew Layla only said it because she's still mad at me and jealous but I sent her a glare

"I don't need your crap right know Lay" I sneered

"Ok listen I got to go but I'll be thinking about what to do but ib the mean time just relax" Brett stated leaving

I sighed and left to knowing school would be out soon and knowing that if I stayed someone was going to piss me off. Getting on my bike I gunned it.