Ch. 11

A/N: So since the ones that are following and commenting on my story I decided to upload again today! Plus its has a little bit of Vladimir's POV in it, so you guys can see what our bad boy is thinking. ENJOY!! 

Ch. 11 (Vladimir’s POV)

I watched Alisha storm out the door and I felt a little pissed off.

“Dude what did you do?” Howie said coming up beside me with a beer in his hand.

“I just told her about the initiation”

Pearl came and punched me in the arm. I looked at her.

“What?”

She huffed, “Sometimes I swear I don’t know what your problem is.” She yelled

“I didn’t do anything” I said offending myself

She scoffed, “Where should I start….one you don’t tell her you’d date her if she sleeps with you, two you defiantly don’t sit there and play naughty with Layla or any girl in front of her face and three don’t make decisions, especially like joining in for her.”

“Dude you said that to her?” Tunks said sliding up with Evie beside him “That’s low Vlad even for you”

I sighed, “I didn’t mean to hurt her pride or feelings or whatever ok”

“I don’t care if she gets hurt” Layla announced by coming beside me and jumped on the bar putting her arms around me.

“Oh we’ve noticed” Pearl hissed.

Jeez since when did Pearl not like Layla?

Layla always liked me I knew that even when she was the chubby tattle teller and then when I seen her again and she was well she was hot I decided to date her. Man she was great in bed but I never did care about girls feelings mainly I just wanted some sex but I wasn’t the type to do it with anyone, no I dated them.

But with Al it was different. When I first seen her the first day of school I didn’t’ think much of her but as time went by I noticed she would shy away from anyone that came into contact with her besides her friend Olivia I noticed this with Pearl to, so I knew she was being bullied and knowing that it pissed me off. Then when I finally saw who was doing it I was on fire, I mean I should have known it would be someone in the ‘locals’ but when I seen it was Louis that blew me up well that and Pearl threatening me with her and her moms cooking.

So I stepped in and then the little time I talked to her and spent with her after that, it made me want to protect her more and keep her with me. And those feelings scare me because I’ve never felt so strongly toward a girl like that. Then I did the stupid thing of kissing her. God that was an amazing kiss way better then Layla and I ever had. That made me freak so I told her it was a mistake. And then that night I went to Layla’s and had sex, which I felt wrong about but not because me and Layla wasn’t dating anymore, no it was because of Alisha and I kept thinking how she’d look at me when she saw me again. Then the next day when she looked at me in the hall I knew she was disgusted.