CH. 7

*a/n: This is another short chapter. I'm so so sorry about that. This chapter leads to some drama & important info. for the next chapter but I didn't want to drag it out. I promise I will start making chapters longer, but that also means that I probably will only be able to update once a week. I also promise that I have the plot set up and it will get more exciting as the story goes with action and drama and of course romance.

Ok this is the most longest authors' note I've wrote so enjoy this chapter and thanks for reading!

Ch. 7

“So Vlad how did you and my daughter meet?” my mother asked casually as she passed the potatoes.

He shrugged, “Nothing special just school”

“Are you new to the area?”

“Not really, I’ve been here for a few months before school started” he explained

She nodded, “So Ali how was school been?”

“Good” was all I said and looking at Vlad to see that he was staring at me curiously. ‘Please don’t say anything more’

“Well that’s good. Do you like school Vlad?”

He shook his head still staring at me, “Honestly nope”

Mom chuckled, “Ok dear” she stood walking to the stove to get the cornbread Vlad leaned over toward me

“Why didn’t you tell her the truth?” he whispered loud enough for only me to hear and not my sisters

I shrugged looking down at my lap, “Because she doesn’t know that I get picked on and I don’t want her to know”

He scoffed, “You’re telling me that your sisters don’t even tell her?” looking slightly over to Anna and Abigail who was whispering and giggling to each other probably about Vlad.

I shook my head, “No, besides they don’t know either they’re only freshman”

“Vlad I hope you like cornbread” mom announced making her way back to the table

“Yes I love it” Vlad said sending me a look before turning towards mom

After a while of comfortable silence my sisters had to open their mouths.

“So Vlad are you and my sister dating?” Anna asked

“Anna” I hissed and blushed looking down at my fingers in my lap

Vlad looked taken back, “Um no” he said kindly