Epilogue

A/N: This is the last chapter!! I thank all of my fans who has followed along with me through this story. I will miss it but I am also happy to start on the sequel!! I'll be posting the summary of it today! I hope you guys are excited for it as well...

Epilogue:

It’s been a year already and its graduation day. I can’t believe it, finally after a torturous year last year, with Tunks, Howie and Vladimir barely graduating it was my turn. Nothing was more excited then this.

“Oh my gosh we’re finally graduating!” Olivia squealed wrapping me in a hug while we were waiting for the ceremony to begin.

I smiled huge, “I know I can’t believe it either. You’ll be getting married next month, I’ll be off to college” I said excitingly

Yup Brett and Olivia decided to get married in June which is next month. They wanted to wait for her to graduate and for him to get a job as a full time teacher. 

Once the ceremony begun it went by so quick that after I got my diploma it was over so fast. Then it hit me I was graduated I was no longer the high school nerd who got bullied but soon to be freshman in college.

When I felt arms circling my back from behind I smiled.

“Congratulations beautiful” my boyfriend whispered in my ear

I turned and faced him, circling my arms around his neck,

“Thanks you” I said and pecked him on his lips

I trailed my hands down his arms until I got to his newest tattoo. Which he was right in his letter I did yell at him for it since it said Alisha’s bad boy. I told him it was going to be bad luck since he got my name inked into his skin but it hasn’t so far so I guess that folklore tale isn’t true.

“I love you” I told him

“Love you too” he replied

“Hey save room for me here, I get hugs” I laughed and turned toward Tunks who squished me in a hug

“Let the poor girl go babe, you’re squishing her” I looked over to Evie in gratitude.

He put his arm around her shoulders, “No worries babe, next year that will be you up on stage and me asking you to marry me” she said causing her to blush and gap

Yup he already said it was her turn to be engaged after she graduates we just looked at him like he was crazy. But we also knew he was in love and there was no changing that.

As for Howie, he got a job at a bike shop in the town over. And he met himself a chick as well, Roxanne. I got a letter of congratulations from him since he couldn’t get off work to come see me graduate.

“Where’s Pearl?” I asked

“Here” she said pushing through the crowd, “I had to find this” she said holding up a throw away camera “Picture time” she announced and pushed me and Vlad together and then all of us “We’ll get Howie in another soon” she said and then asked my mother who was standing on the side lines to take the picture.

With Vlad standing behind me and me in his arms and Tunks doing the same to Evie and Pearl standing on my side. I knew these were my friends for life.

After the picture was done. My sisters all three bear hugged me and then Jeremy hugged me,

“Congrates little sister” he said after pulling away

I smiled, “Thanks” oh yeah did I mention that after six months of being together Alexandra and Jeremy got engaged and then married just last month when she found out she was pregnant. Yup they did and I was so happy for them.

“Hey lets go” Vlad said gesturing me to sneak away with him, when I looked at Pearl she nodded indicating that she’d let my mom know I’ll be home later considering I still had a curfew. Yup mom freaked out and gave me a curfew until I move out. But I didn’t let it get to me I mean nine o’clock wasn’t that bad.

Following Vlad we go on his bike and started to ride into the horizon of the sun. I didn’t know where we were going but I didn’t care because for the next few hours until curfew, I was with my bad boy. 

VOTE, COMMENT, FAN, TELL YOUR FRIENDS