Ch. 10

Ch. 10

When I woke up I was all warm. I stretched and tried to sit up yet some unknown object was holding me down. I looked behind me and realized that it was Vlad’s arm lying across my stomach.

‘Oh yeah I forgot I came in here’ I mussed

Trying to ignore the butterflies that erupted in my stomach from being like this with him I tried pushing his arm off me gently hoping he wouldn’t wake up. But when I tried he only pulled me closer to his body and mumbled something that I couldn’t comprehend.

I sighed, “Vlad” no answer “Vladimir” only another mumble “Vlad” I tried again

“What women?” he finally answered slowly opening his eyes from sleep

“I’m trying to get up” I stated

“Ok then get up”

I sighed, “I could if you weren’t holding on to me” I stated the obvious

He chuckled, “You’re the one that climbed in to bed with me. Besides you like it”

I blushed because I did, “Come on Vlad lets not start this conversation again” I said softly

He sighed letting go of me.

“What time is it?” I asked

“After eight” was his reply

“What? We’ve got school” I yelled hurrying up and going out the door

“I’m not going” he yelled causing me to stop in my tracks and went back to his bedroom door

“Well I am and I need a ride”

He quirked an eyebrow, “Ok, well I’ll call Pearl and she’ll come get you. She likes school so she’d gladly go to school even if it’s late” and with that he grabbed his cell off his night stand and dialed a number.

“Yo come get the pipsqueak” I glared but he ignored it, “Yeah she says she wants to go” yawn “Ok see ya” he shut the phone and said to me, “She’s on her way”

“Vlad don’t not go just because of me” I said

He scoffed, “I don’t do things for girls”

‘Ouch’

I sighed; “Fine, I’ll wait outside for Pearl” I said and turned to leave.

When I made my way outside and sit on the bench that Vlad and I sit on last night.

I thought back to what happened and kept thinking that if I just said I would sleep with him then we would have been dating, but I can’t stop to think that what would have happened if I said yes, would I have actually slept with him last night or would I still be willing to say no and him dump me and hurt me all over again.