Ch. 20

A/N: Here it is guys, I'm so sorry for the late update but I was busy re-painting my livingroom and also hanging out with some friends. But this is the turning point of my story, climax, what ever you want to call it so hope you enjoy! I know its short and I really hated it because it was going to be longer but my laptop shut off and then I lost what I wrote and since I didn't remember besides the main gest of it this is what it was but I like it so I hope you do too!!!! Ok  I'm shutting up now so you can read :) 

CH. 20

(Alisha’s POV)

I knew something was wrong when Tunks called to let me know that Pearl was on her way to get me. And when she pulled up and I seen her angered look I knew I was right.

“What’s going on?” I asked hurriedly

She scoffed, “You’ll see” she stated with hatred

I kept quiet the rest of the car ride. When we arrived at the club I could hear the music blazing from inside and see that it was dark with just the neon lights for lighting.

When I stepped inside I saw that a lot of people were drunk and dancing and stumbling with the music. When I seen Tunks and Evie at the bar just laughing with each other I walked over and yelled over the music.

“Where’s Vlad?”

Tunks looked at me with a surprised expression while Evie had sympathy in hers’.

“Um…he’s busy?” Tunks stuttered making it more of a question instead of a statement.

“Busy, doing what?” I asked not understanding

I heard Evie sigh sadly and Tunks bent and softly spoke in my ear

“He’s in a bedroom” he stated and then kept an eye on me like he was waiting for something

“Why would he be in a bedroom?” I asked stupidly

And then when I seen his, Evie, and Pearl’s face the answer came to me.

“You…you mean he’s um….” I couldn’t finish that sentence

I felt like I couldn’t breath and the walls were closing in on me. I knew this would happen but when Vladimir actually said he would give up sexual intercourse for me I was an awestruck teenager that couldn’t believe that bad boy Vlad would want someone like me. And now here I am getting the truth, Vlad was a player and always will be and I just happened to be his victim.

Tears were silently running down my cheeks but I didn’t care.

“I want to see him” I said and when no one answered me I didn’t think they heard but by them shaking their head I knew they did, “I want to see him, I don’t care if he’s in the process of doing hanky panky I’ll find him myself then” I said harshly and then ran upstairs

It didn’t take long for someone to catch up with me but I thought it would be Pearl or Evie not Tunks

“Do you really want to do this?” he asked seriously and when I nodded he continued, “this might not be the best sight Ali” but I just stood there being stubborn and when he noticed I wasn’t backing down he sighed and walked to the third door and knocked and when the guy in the room behind the door spoke I knew it was true,

“We’re busy” I heard Vlad yell and then a giggle

I took a sharp intake of breath not really knowing why I was doing this when it was just going to hurt me in the end.

“Dude there someone here who wants to see you” Tunks yelled angrily

I heard a grunt and then walking toward the door, and I heard Vlad murmur,

“I’m glad I came before you rudely interrupted” and then the door flung open to a pissed off Vlad with a pair of boxers on and nothing else. And when he saw me he froze and a quick moment of guilt came into his eyes before they went blank. “Shit” I heard him whisper and then Layla came strutting from behind Vlad in nothing but nude.

None of said anything for the longest time and when the silence broke it wasn’t me who broke it but Tunks.

“You guys had to go another round besides the one at your place” he scoffed, “you guys are sick, especially you Vlad or have you forgotten you wasn’t single?”

“You’ve done this before already?” I whispered grossed out and shocked

Vlad ran his hand through his hair, “It was an accident Al she came on to me earlier”

“Now, did she come on to you again Vladimir?” I ask with so much venom that the look on his face of surprise seeing how I was mad

“No” he admitted and then I cried so hard that I knew I was loud and being a baby but I felt like I was crashing “But I promise it won’t happen again babe, I’m sorry fuck I’m a screw up I just…I’m a guy that likes sex and I screwed up” he babbled but I couldn’t’ take it anymore I ran, I ran downstairs past the dancers and past Evie and Pearl who yelled for me I ran and ran until I couldn’t breath anymore.

When I stopped I noticed I was at the gazebo. I sit down on the picnic table and cried some more. I was angry, at myself, Vladimir, Layla and the fact that I came to our gazebo.

“Al please let me say something” I heard Vlad say and looking up I seen he was fully dressed now and standing at the side of the gazebo

“Leave Vlad I don’t want to be around you right now” I yelled, “I trusted you and you broke it ok, we’re done. I don’t want to see you anymore”

He stepped back like I hit him, “I’m sorry” was all he said before he turned and ran back to the club.

I sit there for the longest time in quiet while my tears subsided and all that was left was the feeling of numbness. And when Joe came walking casually into the gazebo I didn’t even move or feel anything.

“Well that was interesting, of course I know Vlad so I knew it was only a matter of time before my plan worked” he stated

“What plan?” I asked softly not really caring

He smirked that evil smirked that made me shiver, “Layla,” I stared at him wide eyed, which caused his smirk to grow into a full grin, “You didn’t know, Layla is with me now. The plan was for her to seduce Vlad into having sex with her, which I knew he would fall for since Layla knows all his soft spots. Now I have you the way I want you,” he paused then said “Alone” and when I felt someone come behind me I tried to move but a hand came around my mouth and arm around my stomach keeping me still and that’s also when I noticed that whosever hand was around my mouth had a cloth of chloroform on it because I passed out.

~

When I awoke I was in a dark room with nothing but the chair I was sitting in. I looked around trying to find anyone but no one was there. I tried getting out but I was bound by rope and tape.

“I wouldn’t try when all you’re going to be doing is hurting yourself” I heard a voice say and I turned to see Louis standing there with a bat in his hand.

“What do you want?” I asked trying to keep the worry and scare out of my voice

“We want Vlad, and we know by having you he will come” Joe said coming in front the other side opposite of Louis

“Oh yeah, how do you know, if you didn’t realize we just broke up” I stated

They laughed, “We know because we have someone working on the inside besides Layla” Joe sneered and my breath caught trying to figure out who it could be and fear that they were right.

‘That Vlad would come’ 

A/N: I wonder who is the other inside person? so what did you think? Was you surprised about Layla being part of the plan? 

Vote, Comment, Fan, Promote