Ch. 8

A/N warning there is a disturbing scene in this chapter but it's kinda big part of the plot cuz this is where it really begins.

CH. 8

I didn't know what to do but stare wide eyed at his closed eyes. I didn't register what was happening.

'Vlad was kissing me, he was taking my first kiss, I don't know what to do' these thoughts just kept running through my head.

When I finally realized I needed to also do something after feeling Vlad press a little harder on my lips I began to move mine to.

His lips were rough but soft against mine and I gradually wrapped my arms around his neck and in his soft hair. He licked my lips and I opened my mouth for him. I couldn't help the moan that came out of my mouth causing him to smirk against my lips. He deepened the kiss making me stand on my tip toes until gradually he pulled back.

"Wow" I breathed my eyes fluttering open. What I wasn't expecting was the look on Vlad's face

He looked at me wide eyed his lips still swollen and red from our make out session, "Shit" and he stepped back leaving me feeling a lone and disappointed "I'm so sorry Alisha I wasn't thinking...I...I have to go" he said and got on his bike roaring it to life and leaving before I could even register what happened. When I did I felt used and angry but mostly sad.

'What just happened?' I asked myself all the way up to my room

I got ready for bed and rung up Olivia.

"Hello beautiful" she answered on the first ring

"Oli, I think I've done something wrong" I softly said

"What? I don't think that's possible Ali" she stated

"We kissed and I don't think I did it right because right after he just left and he was mad at me or himself oh I don't know but I must be a terrible kisser for him just to leave...oh Oli I don't think I can go to school tomorrow and face him or his group"

"Whoa, hold up chica, what're you talking about? What kiss? And with whom?"

I sighed loudly, "With Vlad" I admitted softly

"WHAT?" she screamed causing me to pull the phone away from my ear, "You kissed Vlad, dang girl you're lucky"

"Yeah well apparently according to the way he acted I'm not good" I mumbled but I knew she heard me.

"Oh hush, he probably just got scared because he never kissed someone like you before"

"Thanks Oli I feel so much better" I said sarcastically

"Just wait for school I'm sure it will be fine" she announced before hanging up to go to sleep

'Yeah hopefully'

~

When school came around the next day I couldn't have been more nervous then I was.

"Come on girl we can't stand out here forever" Olivia said pushing me inside and to our lockers which was right beside each other.

"Lets go" I said indicating to class

"Hey nerd" I looked over to see Louis who was three desks over. "Want to come play with me?" he asked indicating to his lap

I rolled my eyes disgusted and continued writing notes.

"Ah come on babe you know you want me" he whispered yelled

Ignoring him I continued what I was doing.

"Louis would you like to say something to the class?" Mrs. Hogguns asked when Louis was about to open his mouth and say something to me.