CH. 16

A/N: I tried to make this long, however this is only part one of the camping so its not over :) But I didn't want to drag all the events in one chapter so there will be a part 2! 

CH. 16

Waking up I felt content but also something was breathing on my neck causing me to have goose bumps. But I quickly realized that it was Vlad and I he had his arm around me with my back to him.

“Don’t move” Vlad said when I tried to wiggle out of his arms

“I’m hungry” I whined

He chuckled, “Well I’m comfortable” he whined back

I turned to look at him and seen that he still had his eyes closed.

“Vlad we have to get ready for camping, I need to go home to eat and pack”

He sighed but let me go, “Fine” he grumbled “But I’m going to have to call Tunks to take you home because I have to get ready too” he said grabbing his phone

“Hey can you come and take Al home to get ready?” he asked Tunks on the phone

“Yes she’s here, no we doing do anything Tunks” He said roughly rolling his eyes but the thought of Tunks asking made me blush which Vlad caught and winked at me.  Before he hung up.

“He’s coming” he said still lying down on the bed

“Well aren’t you going to see me out?” I asked

He smirked shaking his head, “Nope I’m good here thinks but if I could just get a little kiss that would be great”

I blushed but none the less made my way to where he laid and lightly pecked him on the lips but before I pulled back he brought my lips back to him more hungrily and flipped me over to where he hovered over me. Kissing my lips roughly I moaned as he slid his tongue inside my mouth mixing it with mine. When he finally pulled away and flipped on his side we was both breathing heavily.

“See you soon Al” he whispered causing me to have shivers again and a weird feeling down below.

I blushed but got up fixing my clothes and turned to walk away but stopped at the door and looked back at him with a shy smile which he returned with a big one. Before making my way outside to where Tunks already was in a blue mustang.

I got in and buckled up but still had a smile on my face. Tunks laughed at me,

“Gah if I knew you guys didn’t have sex I’d say you just got one of Vlad’s morning make out sessions”

I blushed which got him to laugh more, “Oh Ali so innocent” he said

I frowned getting really tired of people saying that.

“Shut up and drive” I said

He backed away and I looked out the window. Before we was out of sight I seen Vlad at his bedroom window with a huge smile on his face and when he saw me looking his winked.

~

After packing my clothes and belongings and saying goodbye to mom and my sisters, me and Olivia was waiting outside for Vlad or someone to pick us up.

“So should I be like you know scared of anyone?” Oli asked while we was waiting

“I’m not sure honestly, I mean anybody in Vlad’s gang no but the others I’m not sure” I told her the truth.