Chapter 24

MDA: Ch. 24

CLARISSA'S POV

I don't know how long I'm out for, but for however long it is, it isn't long enough. I groan as my eyes start to blink open. I swear, he must have injected wolfsbane or something because that drug can sure knock a person out.

By the time I finally get my eyes open, I'm looking around in confusion. Where am I? The walls and floor are made of concrete and there's a single door that looks to be made of steel. I go to get up and walk towards it, but something restricts my movements. My still drug induced brain realises that I'm strapped to a chair with duct-tape around my chest, hands and feet. I sigh and drop my head. How could I be stupid enough to run? I should've just locked myself in the bathroom or something. With what Lionel's done though... what else was my reaction supposed to be? I was hurt. I am hurt! He betrayed my family, my pack... He betrayed me.

"Ah, she's awake!" A loud voice sounds around the room. I snap my head up, making a face when I hear my neck crack. Ow. I look around the room as best I can, but I can't see anyone.

Finally, the steel door opens and averts my attention to it. I watch as the same man who shot me comes waltzing in with a wide smirk. My eyes widen and I start to struggle against the restraint of the tape. Absolute and utter fear consumes my whole being. What is he going to do to me? Why am I here?

"There's no point struggling, Princess." He states as his smirk widens. I instantly stop, fearing what he'll do to me. I drop my head so I don't meet his eyes. Can you honestly blame me? He's terrifying. 

"Who- who are you?" I whisper, my voice sounding horse and unlike my own. From the corner of my eye, I see the man start to walk towards me, his expensive looking shoes clinking against the floor.

"You should know by now, I'm sure your little mate has told you. After all, you wouldn't be here if not for him." The man answers back, his mouth near my ear. I shiver in disgust and try to lean away, the duct tape restricting my movement. I feel tears prick at my eyes at the thought of Lionel, I don't believe he's been working with this... this... monster. All those times he told me to trust him and for what? So that I wouldn't end up here?

"Now now, don't cry. No one likes to see a pretty girl cry." The man speaks again, his pointer finger and thumb grabbing my chin and forcefully turning my head to face him. I feel a scream bubble up in my throat, but clamp my lips shut, not daring to let it out. The man picks up on the movement and smirks, his face moving closer.

"You know, I can see why Lionel didn't want me to kill you. Such a pretty little thing." He says sardonically, his eyes raking up and down my body. I close my eyes and bite my lip, praying to the heavens that this man will do nothing more than kill me.

"Maybe I won't kill you right now, maybe I'll kill you after some... activities." He says, his fingers moving down my neck to my collar bone.

"Please, let me go." I whisper in a desperate plead, my eyes still closed. His hand stops moving for a moment, but then continues to travel down my arms until I feel him standing behind me.

"Ah, I see Lionel hasn't marked you yet, what a shame. Any man can take you now." The man's voice quietens down on the last part and I feel his nose travel down from my ear to where Lionel is supposed to mark me. It's revolting. It's wrong.

"Maybe just before I kill you, I can put Lionel through some pain also. That traitor deserves everything he's gonna get." The man growls making me confused. Traitor?

"What do you mean?" I boldly ask, my voice still not daring to come above a whisper. The man suddenly grips both my shoulders in a tight  hold. I bite my lip to keep in my discomfort. He digs his fingers in slightly, making me bite my lip harder and draw blood.