Chapter Fourteen---The Beach and New Fears Discovered Part 1

So, the eighth episode is posted on the side and one of the new pictures of Miku is also, just picture gold-green eyes like I do. I chose Alive to represent her because her hair is more wild and long like how I picture Miku...so there! Let's begin one of my favorite episodes now!!

__________________________________________________

I was sitting on a couch next to Kyouya reading a book, when the twins started ranting about the beach. Haruhi didn't remember last week when she had said the beach would be better than the artificial jungle we visited. I do. I knew the twins would remember too, so I didn't make a big deal about it. Not even when they  presented a sea of skimpy bikinis to us; I already knew which one I wanted. I was barely paying attention to their tirade about Haruhi's small chest when Mori decided to sit his fine self next me on the couch. I became very aware of his presence and shyly glanced up at him from behind my book. He had already been watching me, so when our eyes met, he had a warm smile ready for me. 

"Hi," came my soft greeting.

He brought a large hand up to my face and gently tucked some loose hair away before saying," Hello, Miku."

I could feel my face burn from his soft touches. If I didn't know Mori and just saw him walking through the halls of Ouran, I would never guess he could be so gentle and tender; he was the Wild Type after all. He was called Wild for a reason; he was a bad ass! That was actually easy to deduct, especially since I've seen him kick ass. This thought brought me back to last week when Hunni and I had been lost and found Mori and Haruhi surrounded by Kyouya's police force. Before I had jumped in and fought, I remembered watching his lethal body perform skilled moves one after the other with such grace and power, that I felt inferior. His muscles coiled and writhed beneath his naked skin, and water from the rain traveled down his....I should just stop there before I'm too far gone.

"Miku?" A deep voice rumbled from beside me,"Miku, you're drooling."

I came to and realized I was staring off into space with a line of drool hanging from the corner of my lips. I squealed a bit before wiping it off with my palm and rubbing it off on my skirt," That's so embarrassing."

I could hear both Kyouya and Mori chuckling quietly before Kyouya asked," What exactly were you thinking about."

My right eye twitched while a nice red rushed to my face," Um...I don't feel like sharing with the class."

The Cool Type merely smirked and turned back to his clipboard while Mori ruffled my hair.

"So, we're not going to the beach?" The twins whined in unison.

"I didn't say that," Tamaki told them," We're going."

"Can Usa-chan come too?" Hunni asked cutely.

Kyouya said his opinion," I don't have a problem with it."

"Yes!" The twins cheered.

________________________________________

I found myself sitting under an umbrella in a black bikini surrounded by my customers, both male and female. I sighed in exasperation. I shouldn't have hoped to get a break.

"Do you want to swim, Miku?" One of my regular female customers asked me.

"Yeah, we'd like to see your cute bathing suit," a male customer told me boldly, a little too boldly.

I sent the coed group a cute smile," No, I don't really feel like swimming right now. It might aggrivate my asmtha, but that shouldn't stop all of you from swimming and having fun. Plus, it's fun to watch you all act so cute from far away."