Chapter Three---Confrontations and Injuries

Miku's sad face throughout the chapter. (She doesn't wear the yellow hair bows and her hair is wilder and a cherry coke color.)

____________________________________________________________________

The next day during club activities is where trouble started, but before that my day was pretty good. I'd actully brushed my long lion mane of hair that morning and had gotten complimented by the twins, or rather they grabbed me and nuzzled my hair while cooing. Damn weirdos. After classes, Haruhi had run off sating something about her bag and I continued walking to the Host Club with Hikaru and Kaoru. They kept playing with my hair and by the time we walked in The Third Music Room, the twins were wearing my long dark red locks as scarves.

"Can you two not wear my hair?" My voice was tired from holding in my irritation.

"Aw!" They complained. 

"But your hair is so fluffy," Hikaru whined and snuggled in along with his brother. 

"Get away from my daughter!" Tamaki screamed dramatically.

My hair was let go and I sighed when the Boss came over suavely," My dear, Kitten. My dear, Rapunzel. How I wish you wold stay in the tower of my heart."

"The Hell?" I groaned.

I caught a glimpse of the red-head girl from yesterday, she was keeping a not-so-secret eye on me. Without acknowledging Tamaki further, I began my duties after leaving my bag with Kyouya. We'd talked about my asthma and thought it best if he kept my bag during activities in case I needed my spare inhaler.

I poured cps of fresh tea and loaded my silver tray with plates of cakes and treats. I served Hunni and Mori first since I favored the little blonde and he favored cake. I greeted my favorite hosts with an affectionate head butt for each of them. I was given smiles and then moved on, feeling relatively happy. I skipped the twins table since they were doing their weird "twincest" thing and began passing out refreshments to Tamaki's girls since he was missing at the moment.

I did my best to ignore the Candy Red Skank, but she still talked to me,"You're moving too slow, girl. I want my tea."

I gave her my infamous blank look,"Patience is a virtue."

Her gray eyes grew sharp with annoyance,"Are you talking back to me?"

Another blank look,"Not sure. Does it sound like I am?"

Her jaw went taut," I don't like that you're sassing me."

"I don't like your face, but you don't hear me complaining," I couldn't hold my sharp tongue back any longer and she definitely retaliated.

In that instant, she slapped my hand as I was pouring fresh tea and the boiling liquid coated my hands and splashed my wrists when it fell on the table.

"Mother Freakin' Theresa!" I squealed loudly and brought all attention to me.

I was running around frantically like a chicken with it's head cut off screaming random obscenities and waaving my hands every which way. I was soon picked up by Mori and I hung under his arm as he toted me to Kyouya. The spectacled boy took one look at my pathetic form and sighed in exasperation while pulling out ointment and gauze,"What am I going to do with you?" 

My watery eyes widened and mouth gaped open," It wasn't my fault!"

"I'm going to add 10,000 yen to Haruhi's debt due to the teapot breaking," Kyouya, the butt face, informed me coolly.

My jaw dropped and large crocodile tears streamed down as I whimpered,"Forgive me, Haruhi!"

By the time Haruhi and Tamaki returned, my hands were taken care of; salve was rubbed gently on the blistered and scabbed skin and they were wrapped comfortably. I was given painkillers but they hadn't kicked in yet. I was sitting miserably by Mori-sempai, Kyouya had put in charge of making sure I didn't get into any more trouble,. I had my own doom cloud over my head...I was banned from my duties AGAIN!