What Binds Us----Bio

THe pic on the side is what Miku looks like, she has olive-colored eyes though. Every other picture I post of her will look like Haruhi Suzuymia when she had long hair. Just imagine it scarlet.

______________________________________________________________________

*Miku Fujioka

*15

*Adopted at a young age; 3 by the Fujiokas

*Her biological parents were unfit and couldn't take care of her. Her father left her mom when she was born and stopped sending money after the first year. Her mom couldn't care for her and herself so she trusted Miku to her close friends the Fujiokas. They watched Miku most days and days they didn't, Miku was left alone at home while her mom was at work. One day, while the Fujiokas were watching her, her mom didn't come back to take her, so she ended up being adopted by Haruhi (Haruhi is only a few months older) and her family.

*She's very close to Haruhi. They don't care if Miku was adopted, they think themselves as real sisters. Miku is viciously protective Haruhi and Ranka as a result of losing her real family and Kotoko(Haruhi's mom). She can fight....well. She wanted to protect her family, so she started martial arts at the age of 5. She is very extracurricular. In elementary and middle-school, she took band, so she knows her way around instruments.

*Her dream is to touch people through her music and help people that have been hurt.

*She is very sarcastic and dry, but very playful. SHe snaps dangerously if her family is threatened/insulted and she's sensitive with anything having to do with mothers and fathers. She is obsessed with sweets.

*She has a severe case of asthma and always has an inahler on her. She wears an alternative uniform and got away with it by telling the school it was for health reasons......(she hates the girl's uniform).