Chapter Eleven---Worried Sick and a Strange New Friend

The song is Suteki Da Ne sung by Kate Covington and it is fantastic mood music for this one. The photo is also of Nekozawa!! Isn't he a cutie! Oh, and I'm going to mix some things up that weren't in the anime. The hosts are going over the Fujioka household in this one. This will be their first time there, not later on like in the anime.

_________________________________________________

3rd Person P.O.V

Miku left the club room quickly and shouldered her bag. Her small form practically power walked down the halls in desperation to get away from the horrible things the twins had said to each other, and the one insult thrown her way. Being in such a rush, Miku didn't notice the cloaked figure coming toward her and she plowed right into him. 

"Are you alright, Fujioka-chan?" A dark voice dripping in silk asked from beneath her.

Miku opened her topaz eyes and came in contact with Nekozawa's crystal ones," Yeah, I'm fine. You're the one on the floor."

The girl climbed to her feet and helped the boy to his feet. They looked at each other awkwardly for a bit before Nekozawa spoke," So, did you want your Beelzenef doll?"

"Oh!" She remembered her interest in the puppet and nodded," Sure. Let's get it now."

The two walked side by side to the Dark Magic Club Room, which was only a hallway away from Music Room #3, and entered the shadowed room lit only with candles," You must save the school a fortune on electricity."

THe boy only shrugged before rummaging around for the item," Now, why were in such a hurry earlier?"

The question caught Miku off-guard causing her to hesitate in her answer," I just needed to get some air."

"Really?" The boy's backed faced her while he searched for the puppet in a large trunk," You seemed incredibly upset. What happened?"

"Um, I'm fine," Miku objected," You don't need to worry."

" I don't?" Nekozawa stood and looked at her from over his shoulder knowingly," You were so scatter-brained that you smashed into me. I just met you, but you seem like the type of person who is conscious of their surroundings."

Her resolve was breaking and the need to compose a song was great, but maybe talking about it would help since there was no piano around," I was sad, I guess. The twins are fighting and it is effecting me more than it should."

The  dark-haired boy sat at a table and motioned for her to join him," Why do think it hurts you so much?"

"Well, I'm so close to my sibling," she began nervously," We're not even blood related and our relationship is so strong. She's all I have really. She's a constant in my life and I know if I didn't have her for some reason, any reason, I would lose it. If I lost her, my world would end. So, when I see the twins fighting so carelessly and throwing insults at each other so harshly, I can only see it as wrong. It's a sin in my eyes that they don't appreciate what they have, and can just cast it aside so easily."

"I see. So, that is why you are so upset," he concluded," Siblings fight, Fujioka-chan. It's natural. Maybe those demon twins will make up during the weekend." (I'm making it Friday).

The dark-haired girl was silent and kept her eyes on her lap,"Maybe."

Sensing there was more, Nekozawa urged her on," There seems to be something else bothering you as well."

The teen girl sighed sorrowfully," As upset as I am that they're fighting, I think I might be more upset about what they said about me when they argued. Hikaru called me a weak, little animal...all his time, is that how he sees me? How everyone does? A weak, little thing that needs to be cared for? I know we aren't on the best terms with each other, but I guess it just came as a surprise to me that those were the words he picked to describe why he would never like me."