18. The Salvatores

Sam's POV

Nik and I walk in.

"so Stefan, tell me where is Damon. In fact he is the one that made Elena turn off her humanity. So he should be the one that takes responsibility for her actions" Nik says while Damon comes down in his underwear. I have to admit that he has a great body. Not that i like him like that, he's just not my type but he just has a nice body.

"Damon please put on some clothes" Stefan says irritated

"Calm down, little brother. We're all boys. It's not like we look at eachother" Damon spats

"well, actually Damon. Sam and i are 'boyfriends' " Nik jokes. Stefan and Damon start laughing and i chuckle a bit.

"But for real Damon. I'm gay" i say. Damon's smile disappears and he blurs upstairs

"Haha, you should have seen his face" Stefan says "do you want something to drink?"

"well, a bourbon is fine" Nik says and i nod to agree.

"So, why are you here?" Damon asks as he gets back down stairs and looks angry at me. It wasn't my fault that he came downstairs in his underwear.

"Well, as i said before I want you to take your responsibilities with Elena. She leaves a trace of mysery everywhere she goes. That must stop, or do you want a situation like in 1864?" Nik says to Damon and his face clouds.

"You know she doesn't wnat to turn her humanity on" he answers

"That might be true but you were the one that made her turn it off, remember?" Nik snarls.

"Nik, they've asked me to ask you. Caroline, Sam, Chrystina, Rebekah, Kol, Matt and i won a prize. It's a Europe city trip for 8 persons and because we're with 7 we decided that we would ask you if you wanted to come with us." Stefan says. Almost forgot. It's gonna be so much fun if they all come.

"did you really decide that in democratie." Nik asks amazed

"yes, because someone has to 'babysit' Elena and the most of us voted for you to come with us. If you don't hurt us" Stefan says and give Nik a wink.

"So you guys decide that i have to stay here for Elena" Damon says

"Yes, she's your girlfriend" I say which is followed by Stefan says "and as Nik said you are the one that made her turn her humanity off". Damon looks angry but soon after that he starts to smirk. What was he thinking about?

"what?!" Stefan asks and Damon nods to say nothing "Damon, i know that smile you're up to something"

"by the way Sam, was my sister already packing her bags for this trip?" Nik asks

"No, probably for New York" i say chill

"New York?!" Nik says "when is she going to New York?"

"she, Caroline and Chrystina are going to New York this weekend to go shopping for the city trip" I answer and Nik looks confussed. Oeps he didn't know

~~~ Caroline's POV

"Beckah are you coming?" Chrystina screams as i stop my car infront of the Mikaelson mansion. Rebekah blurs outside

"Ofcourse, i wan't wait to go shopping in New York" she says before she getts in the car.

"first a weekend in the Big Apple, then 1 week school and than 5 weeks Europe" I say as we drive away.

"I'm so happy we won that prise. Do we already know in what order we're gonna visit the coutries?" Chrystina asks.

I don't really care in what order we visit the countries as long as we go swimming several times. I can't wait to see Klaus in his swimming trunks. I hope he's coming by the way.

Sorry this chapter is short, the next chapter will be better.

P.S. tell me which European city you want them to visit. ;-)