14. We'll meet again ( Chrystina)

"Care, it's horrible. I only hear everyone's hartbeat" i say to Caroline as we sat down during lunchbreak. "My sister is not gonna be much help anyway, she's not really a good role model on how to be a "good" vampire, you know"

 "I will help you, Chrystina. And i'm sure Rebekah and Sam also will" Care says

"Yeah, we're your friends" Rebekah secures me as she comes walking next to us.

~

"Hey, you're Elena's biological sister, right?" a boy says. I sat down next him in the economy lesson.

"yeah. And you are?" i ask a little suspicious

"I'm kinda of your brother. I'm Jeremy Gilbert, Elena's brother" he says and smiles. He seems friendly "Elena said you were human, but i think you're a vampire?" 

"Actually, I've been one for two days now. Elena doesn't even know that yet." I tell him still a little sad that I'm a vampire. I never wanted this

"how? Made the originals turn you?" Jeremy asks

"No, yes, no. Well actually Kol heald me but Katherine killed me not knowing i was gonna turn." I tell him and he looks shocked

"She's back in town" was the only thing he could bring out.

"she was, actually onlu to kill me" I say

"Well, whatever happened. I want you to know, that you're also my sister now and that you're always welcome" He says and I thank him before we turn our heads to the teacher.

~

I'm laying in mu bed thinking back to my flashback. About what Kol said to me. "because i'm in love with you. You make me feel more human, more happy with everything you do" I even start blushing thinking of it. I throw my stressball in the air and catch it.

The doorbell rings and i blur downstairs.

"I hope you're hungry because we're gonna hunt" Kol says with a big smile upon his face.

"Kol i told you, I don't wanna hurt anyone." i say. I don't want to be a killer or worst, a ripper. Mathias and Rita told me about Stefan Salvatore, Ripper of Monterrey. They basicly kill everyone and turned their humanity off.

"I know, darling. And that's why, althought it's against my principles. I'm gonna teach you how to hunt animals" He says "come on gorgeous, put on a coat"

"vampires can live on that?" I ask him amazed

"Yes, they can, only the most vampires can't stuff it. Or it's not enough for them." Kol says "we'll see what happens. If it doesn't work out, I'll teach you to feed without killing"

"Thank you, Kol"I say and feel a tear comming "Oh, god. Why am i crying, again"

"that's because your emotions are hightened. It's a vampire thing" he says and gives me a hugh. He kisses my hair and then pulls me even closer "this is all my fault, i'm so sorry" he wispers.

He didn't turn me, well his blood did. But Katherine killed me not he. "No, that's not true. It's not your fault." i say to him

~

"Okay, you see bambi over there" Kol says as he stand behind me and makes me bow so i get in the possition to attack.

"please don't call it bambi. it makes me feel sorry for him" I say

"really. It's only a deer." Kol says and puts his hands on my waist "look forwards. concentrate"

"I can't" i say

"come on" Kol says disappointed "you need to feed"

"It's because my brain only concentrates on your hands" I say getting crazy of his touch

"really, do you want me to remove them?" he asks playfull. I nod to say no and he chuckles.

"what?" i say as i turn around to face him. He comes closer and kisses me. I don't know what exactly happened but i ended up with my back against a tree and Kol putting out his shirt. Every body knows how it goes further.

At least was supposed to go further because at some point a man was clearing his throat. I felt so a shamed.

"Stefan, my friend" Kol says while putting his shirt back on. 

"Why do you always call me your friend, you know Damon better than me" Stefan says confused

"Oh, yeah. That's right , i made you forget" Kol says as he walks towards him "remember" he compelles him.

Stefan's Flashback to 1905

he was feeding and had already 2 corpses around his. "Easy my friend, they won't all be gone by tomorrow" A male voice said from behind him. Stefan turns around and growls. "who are you?" he hissed.

the man chuckles "I see, a ripper" he says.

Stefan gets angry "what do you know about me?  who are you?".

"I'm Kol Mikaelson and you are?" Kol asks with raising an eyebrow.

"Stefan" he says curtly and takes the rag Kol gives him and wipes the blood of his mouth.

"Stefan who?" Kol asks again which is answered by "Stefan Salvatore" by Stefan. 

"let me get you a wiskey inside" Kol says as they walk in the bar. They talked in the bar about all kind of things and have a few friends.

"so if I'm right, you are one of the originals" Stefan asks and Kol nods.

"I can help you getting back under controle if you want me to" Kol says.

"Would you really do that?" Stefan asks

"Listen. We were the first vampires, so we had no one who told us to keep it under controle. I couldn't controle myself either but throught the years i learnd myself 5 steps to get myself under controle" Kol says

"please learn me" Stefan says.

~

after Stefan learnd the steps and had himself back under controle, Kol had to leave because Mikael was getting close to him. Kol compelled him "You'll forget that you met me and forget about our friendship untill i say you can remember. However you will remember the 5 steps i thought you" 

Kol turns around and walks away. After a minute he stops and turns around "Farwell my friend, we'll meet again. Untill then, look out for yourself and i wish you a happy time" he says while he waves. Then he turned around and walked away further and further. Stefan watched him untill he disappeared behind the skyline 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ CHRYSTINA'S POV

"you were my friend, you thought me the 5 steps" Stefan says astonished and Kol nods. Stefan walks towards him and gives him a big hugh.

"welcome back my friend" Kol says

"why didn't you let me remember it earlier" Stefan asks. Wait a minute was he the Stefan Salvatore, the ripper i was told about?

"i was waiting for the right time" Kol says.

"are you the Stefan, the ripper of Monterrey?" I asks. Wow. that was kinda of rude to ask.

"yes, i am. But i have a pretty normal life right now and go to school and stuff" He answers "believe you have gymnastics with you" he says

"Oh okay. Then i'll see you the first two hours in school then" I say a little cheery

"Might i offer you two a drink at the grill" Stefan says and we nod to say yes. He really is a decent person now. How much people can change.