6. Klaroline ( Kol )

Welcome new day. Can you imagine that Klaus and I are going on a (very short but still) roadtrip, to go visit Elijah. Only Klaus doesn't know that I'm really going with him. He thinks i was jonking because I don't like rules and Elijah kinda of does make them. Somethimes I hate it when Elijah corrects me, but when it comes to crunch time we're always on the same page. That's why they sometimes call me mini-Elijah. I wanna see Elijah's face when not only Klaus but also I am standing infront of his door. This is gonna be so much fun.

I walk down the stairs as the doorbell rings. "I'll go" I scream and open the door. It's Caroline, what is she doing here. She looks hurt but also angry. She rushes in. "hello Kol, nice to see. Nice to see you too Caroline. Oooohhhh Klaussss! Caroline is here." I said. What was wrong with her.

"I'm not up for any games, Kol. Where is he? Or isn't he back, from his long night? This was all an act wasn't it? The whole new Klaus. Like your whole family made a new start." Caroline goes on. What is she talking about. "Klaus didn't go any where last night. He's still upstairs, he doesn't hear that you're here, because Rebekah and I always make a lot of noice in the morning, so he put on his Ipod when he goes to bed. What's going on, Caroline? please make yourself at home and take a drink. I'll wake him up, a moment." I say to her and walk to Klaus' room.

I open his door and he wakes up because of the light. "Koll get the fuck out of my room. You can irritate Rebekah, but let me sleep" he says and looks very grumpy at me. "Caroline is down stairs. she wants to talk to you" I tell him. He upserves me to look if I'm not joking, but when he realises that I'm not. He jumps up, puts his clothes on and gets downstairs as fast as he can.

I'm trying to listen what they say;

The Klaroline dialoge (K=klaus and C=caroline)

K: hello love. What's wrong?

C:  Oh shut up and just answer me. Where you home last night, the intire night?

K: Ofcourse, I didn't just hop into bed, so that Kol can come wake when you come. What wrong?

C: *starts crying* someone killed Tyler last night *cries even harder*

K: I give you my word that I don't have anything to do with that, love. I promised I wouldn't heard him to make you happy, but I would lie to you if I say that feel sorry for him. But I do feel sorry for your grief.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Caroline falls into Klaus' arms and goes on crying. I feel happy for Klaus, so I leave the house throught my bedroom windo. I just don't wanna ruin the moment for them.

---------------- a few hours later ------------------------------

I come in the house and there was Klaus standing with a huge smile on his face. "Caroline gave me a kiss. It was on the cheek, but still, it's a beginning" he says "and by the way thank you for leaving throught the windo."

"well, i'm happy for you. But don't we have to get in the car to Charlottesville" I say .

"Kol, I'm going to Elijah. I thought you were joking yesterday." Klaus replied a little irritated

"no, i've decided that this is gonna be a brotherday, we're to Elijah and have some fun and when you come back, you can comford Caroline. And what's Elijah gonna do, when Caroline calls you and you're gonna be on the phone for hours" I'm gonna do what it takes to go Elijah with Klaus

"you know something, I'm not gonna let you ruin my mood, Kol. Just take your stuff and get in the car" he says and walk to the car.

haha I know it would work. I always get what i want by playing the came that way. But that he would give in that fast, no i didn't expect that. and deffetly not from Klaus.