11. Mystic Falls (Chrystina)

two weeks later

Sam got into a fight at school yesterday with a guy named Jason. He's a werewolf and ever since Sam came out of the closet, he's been picking on him. This time he slamed Sam's locker with his finger between it.

But Sam got send away from school because Jason's mother is the head of the school. And she found with having Sam around her son and other students weren't save anymore. She just sides with her racist son.

But anyway the school that is the nearest from my house is Mystic Falls High School. And because school is no fun without Sam, i'm going with him. Haha. I'm going to that school and "accidentally" walk into my sister Elena. And by the way Caroline goes to this school, so it's gonna be so much fun.

Mystic Falls here we come!!

~

Sam and I walk away from our car as I get smashed to the wall really hard. I scream of pain.

"you deserve it Elena!" the girl who attacked me says while here face turnes shocked as she realises that I'm not Elena "I'm so sorry. I thought you were someone else" she says and helps me back up.

"Oh my god, Chrystina. You're shirt is torn appart and you're bleeding. Wait a minute. I've got a shirt for you in my car" I hear Caroline's voice say

"I'm really sorry. Please forgive me, I'm Rebekah" The other girl says

"It's alright, I'll be fine" I say as i hear Caroline comming closer.

"you did this? To a human?" Caroline says angry

"Sorry I thoung she was Elena, are you two family?" Rebekah asks me

"She's not. How can you think that, she doesn't look like Elena" Caroline goes on

"Hey guys, I just heard my name" a girl says, probably Elena. She shockes as she looks at me. 

"Wait a minute. You're the girl i heard my brothers talk about. The think you're Elena's sister. Kol was right, you do look like Elena only prettier" Rebekah says. Did Kol really said that.  I feel a blush coming on my face

"let me heal you, Chrys" Caroline says as she pulls her bleeding wrist to my mouth

"Why do they think that, that she looks like me doesn't mean she's family?" Elena says

"Well. Her parents told her that she has a sister named Elena who's adopted" Sam says

"Fuck you, that's true" Caroline yells at me "you're last name is Petrova" she pushes me a little and gives me tissue to whipe the bood away.

"wow, i would let a guy watch as i pull on an other shirt" Elena says as i putt on the shirt Caroline gave me. It was the shirt we bought two weeks ago in Charlottesville. I had the same one in black.

"Elena, Sam is like a brother to me" I say to my sister

"And perhaps, Sam is gay" Caroline goes one

"Wow, you're like the only gay supernatural I've ever met" Rebekah says as I get up and we walk towards the school.

~

I had English allong with Caroline and Sam. It was fun. 

"hey, Chrystina" Rebekah says as i walk in and gestures that i can come sit next to her. Ofcourse i did. She was the only one i knew.

"Does your back still hurts?" she ask with a concerned look on her face

"No, the blood" I wisper

"yeah, right." she laughs "you and Sam seem closer to Caroline as Elena. Didn't you knew about Elena?" 

"know, i think Car just didn't think of it" I answer.

"So, were you a cheerleader in your last school?" she asks

"yeah" i answer

"and Sam in the bassball team or something?" she asks again.

"No, cheerleader" i say and she looks astonished

"Sam, cheerleading?" she says

"yeah, they had a few male cheerleaders at my last school" I say

"well do you think you two wanna be cheerleaders again?" she says "Caroline and I are captains"

"Miss Mikaelson and the new one, Miss Petrova i assume?" he says with a nasty smirk upon his face "will you please save the chitchad for the lunchbrake"

~

"Hey, Rebeckah, Chrystina come sit with us" Caroline says. She's sitting at a table with Sam

"Doesn't Elena have anything against it if i sit here with you"  Rebekah asks

"She not here. She playing truant. She's probably with Damon" Car says "Well, I'm gonna hold a slumber party with Chrystina and Sam tonight , would you like to come too Rebekah?" 

"really? You want me to come?" rebekah asks and we nodd.