5. Meet the Mikealsons ( klaus )

"come on Elijah, pick up the phone" I said. And then finally, when i'm just about to hang up, he pickes up with his neutral voice "Elijah" You can never tell in what kind of mood he is, when he picks up. either he is bussy, angry or happy, it's always the same voice.

the phonecall: (K= klaus and E=Elijah)

K: Hello brother. How is your little trip? You're having fun?

E: Yes, it's okay. Is there something wrong? Everything alright over there?

K: No there's nothing wrong. I just called to see you're okay.

E: Well I'm doing fine and I'll be coming home next Thursday.

K: Well, Uhmm did you see anyone familiar?

E: No, only Brianna, but you don't know her. Really all the vampires in this area moved.

K: I don't know, I only know that almost all the hybrids and werewolves are dead in that area.

E: Spoken of your hybrids, are really all hybrids unsired?

K: Yes, as far as I know, why are you asking

E: well, I've met an hybrid, who says he choose to be an hybrid and rejected to break his sire bond.

K: really? who might that be? Wait a minute, let me guess. He has dark hair and it's either pulled back or wild and curly.

E: Yes, i'm talking about Sam Kinney. Friendly young man by the way. He didn't know Tyler and the others tried to kill you. He doesn't live with them anymore. He also said that he's you still greatfull for turning him.

K: Well, at least one of my kind likes me. That's nice to hear. Other special experiences in Charlottesville?

E: no, not really

K: What's not really?   *klaus laughing*   no, joking.    *Elijah chuckles* 

K: is it okay if I drop by tomorrow?

E: ......Uhmmm, yes, that's fine.

K: Wow, I try to do something spontaneous and fun and that's your reaction?

E: I'm just surprised, but ofcourse your welcome.

K: Maybe we can visit Mathias and Rita, or did they move to?

E: uhm, Niklaus? They died last year when Kol was killed.

K: That's right. What a shame. Thanks to Elena and her little brother we lost our closest friends for good.

* Rebekah screaming at Kol in the background and a hard bang*

K: But I think I have to go for now, I'll see you tomorrow at 3 pm. Bey

E: Yeah, that's okay, goodbey

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I put the phone away and listen to what Kol and Rebekah are fighting about this time.

Kol: Becka, what do you need mascara for, you're one of the boys.

Rebekah: Kol, if I get you, You're gonna be so dead.

I hear them running down the stairs and Kol screams "I already am......... for over a thousand years". Everything is back to what it was when we were human. "Can you two stop fighting for once" I scream to them. Really, how does Elijah do it. He's the one that restrains them, us all. At least they listen to him for some reason.

I walk towards the livingroom where Finn is laying on the caugh watching TV. Ever since he discovered the TV and the internet, really when he found out that you can use it on your sellphone "the wonders of the 21th century" like he calls them, he's drown to it. He's more active at social networks that all of us together. What the fuck was he watching this time. "haha. this people of the jersey shore are real fools, haha, unbelievable" he says to me and goes on eating cookies. We should've never let him try oreo's. I walk to the kitchen to get a drink and Kol appears infront of me.

"so, did you tell Elijah how sweet Rebekah and I gave been?" he asks with this big jolly smirk on his face "Cause you see, brother. Everytime Becka says 'I'm gonna kill you' she actually means, Kol I love you so much, I'm so glad you're back, you're the best, I can't live without you" his smirk even got bigger when he finished that sentence.

I look at him and raise an eyebrow "yeah right, and I'm Santa" i said which was followed by Kol yelling "Becka, come have a look. Santa Klaus has arrive" and he shrieks with laughter. During his walk to the livingroom, he almost fell over the kitchentable while he tried to jump over it but lost balance because of his laughter. I he did fall, I would've laughted so hard at him, and called Rebekah to laught with me. I look at Finn and by his look I can see that he saw Kol's almost fail. 

"By the way Nik, what time do we leave tomorrow?" Kol asks. What the fuck was he talking about. Did I have to go anywhere with him. Not that I know, the only arrangement I have for tomorrow is going to Elijah. "what are you talking about?"

"Really, are you that forgetfull? I know you have your age, but your memory is detoriating very fast. We're going to Elijah, you just called him to sattle the appointment." Kol says.

"Ohh, no way Kol. I'm going to Elijah alone. We're gonna have a big boy talk, no childeren allowed. You hear?" Why did he thought that I would go to Elijah with him. He probably was just joking, why would he wanna go to Elijah. He just left two days ago. Kol likes it that there are kinda of now rules right now and if he goes to Elijah, he has to behave.

"Okay Nik, I won't bring anyone under the hundred like Caroline" he smirks. The nasty brad, Caroline is more grown up than he will ever be. "you, shut about Caroline."

Kol smirks again and goes upstair. I hear the bathroomdoor. The water is streaming, how is that possible Kol just got upstairs. And then the answer reveals it self

Rebekah: What the Fuck Kol!! get out!! I'm naked!!

Kol: Becka calm down. I'm your brother. And by the way, certainly not turn on by you.

It's always the same old story with those two