7. Brother bonding ( Kol )

"Shouldn't we take the other road" I say to Klaus. He skews and smiles to me. "No, i decided to take the long way" he says and puts his eyes back on the road. This reminds me of the thime that he, Elijah and I were in Spain back in 1254.

We wanted to go to a festival a few villages further. So we took our horses and decided to take the long way. We talked a lot in those hours and that was one of the few moment after we were turned, that nothing seemed to have changed between us. Just the three Mikealson brothers, the three musketeers. At a certain point, during one of those conversation, I swear i saw a tear on Klaus' face. It wasn't a tear of sadness. it was some kind of happiness, about that we were having fun together. And when I asked him if he was okay and he answered "Yes ofcourse. I'm better than ever" and by those words even I almost blinked a tear away. I looked to Elijah and he had his emotional smile. I cherish moments like these. 

I really hope I can add this trip to the list of these moment. It'probably gonna be fun. I smile

"what?" Klaus asks "Why are you laughing?"

"I was thinking of that time we went to that harvest festival in Spain" i answer, hoping that he remembers.

"October 1254. Good memories. Remember you trying to push me in the water, but you lost balance and fell against Elijah whereby he fell into the lake." he says while laughing out loud. Yeah he was right, that was fun. Thinking of it I must smile "Yeah and deffenetly when he came out of the water with those algae hanging on his belt." I burst out and Kaus laughs with me. I have the feeling that today's gonna be fun, because it's already fun.

"we have to stop at that gasstation" Klaus says and drive to the exit. After filling the tank we walk the roadshop in. "want anything to drink or eat" he asks.

"I'll take a coffee and a mars, I'll pay" i answered and give my brother a gentle look. Klaus looks at me with one eyebrow hoisted and says "Thanks brother, but i can pay for myself. Why don't I pay right now and you pay the way back home, okay. So let's have a look. I take a pepsi kick and a chocolate bar." we give it to the cashier. 

Once back in the car and starting the engine. Our looks cross eacht other and we look each other right in the eye. And there it comes again, that tendency to laught. There comes a smirk on his face and I can't it anymore. And there are we laughing about nothing in the car.

------------------

We drive up the lane infront of the house where Elijah stays for the week. We're an hour to early. And as we walk to the door, we realise that our anticipation is right, he isn't there yet. So we go to the bar that the nearest. We walk in and order two wiskeys. So let's have a look around. "hey there's Elijah" I hear Klaus say and I look i the way he's pointing. Yeah there is is.

"yeah. looks like he made some friends. Is that that Sam Kinney he was talking about?" i ask

"Yes that's him. But what is Elena doing here?" Klaus says astonished

"No that's not Elena. I can tell that. I see such things ammediately." I say. i can see those kind of things. I thinks she's prettier than Elena. The girl leaves with Sam. Elijah looks our way and smiles.

"hello, brothers. I didn't know you were coming too, Kol. Why didn't you tell me yesterday, Klaus?" Elijah asks a little confused

"Wel, I didn't know he was until this morning. So I presume that you can amuse yourself with Sam and his friend? about her, Who is she?" Klaus asks Elijah, his happy look disappears allong with my thoughts of a brothersday.