15. Disaster ( Finn)

"Well Elena didn't tell me you're a vampire" I hear Stefan say who's sitting a few tables away from mine with Chrytina and Kol.

Actually i'm afraid Niklaus' reaction when he finds out what Katherine did. I talked it over with Elijah and we both think we shouldn't tell him it's Kol's blood that turned her. I can already hear him scream 'Kol how could you be so stupid. You're always so unrisponsable, when do you finally grow up'. And actually Kol has gotten a lot more risponsable the last years.

"Stefan, she doesn't know yet. But please don't tell her, I wanna do that myself when i'm ready" I hear Chrytina say. "I wanna learn how to be a vampire in the right way first. But you know, Elena is kinda of a wild vampire and I don't wanna do things I'm gonna regret. Kol is helping me a lot with that."

"Yes i understand. And I may not be the perfect example, but if you ever need to, you can come to me." Stefan says while his face turns confused "However if it is about controle and i'm in one of those periodes where i don't have controle. It isn't smart"

They chuckle a bit. "And Finn spying on your brother and his girlfriend" I hear from behind me. I turn around to see Damon.

"Chrystina is not his girlfriend. He's just helping her. And why are you talking to me. I don't like you" I tell him.

"that's Elena's sister?" He asks astonished and i nod to say yes. "she looks like her. A bit." he says before he leaves. Thank god, he left. I think he finally got that i don't want him around me with his killing and trouble making. I already have Kol and Niklaus. I don't need anotherone. Perhaps those two never wanted me that, thought they said so. 

"Oh yeah and Stefan. I want as little as possible people knowing that I'm a vampire now." I hear Chrystina say.

I can understand that. I'm not proud of being a vampire and i assume she isn't either. Perhaps she didn't choose it. It wasn't even meant to happen.

~

"Hello brother, how is everyone doing?" I heard Niklaus' voice say as i come in. "You're the first one i see, so i want you to tell me"

"hello Niklaus. We're doing fine and how was your trip" I ask him. I don't wanna be all alone with him as he finds out Chrystina is a vampire.

"Turns out that i can make friends. Sam and had lots of fun" He tells me and gives me a drink. "Any new developments in Mystic Falls" he asks

"Yeah Katherine was in town" Rebekah says as she comes in with Caroline, Chrystina, Kol and Elijah.

"We need to talk" Elijah says stern while Klaus' glance turns to Chrystina.

"What the hell happend?" he asks astonished.

"Well, Katherine killed Chrystina because she didn't wanted new döppelgangers for you. She expected that no one would find out that she did it" Rebekah says.

"Than she should be death. Who of you fed her your blood?" Niklaus asks. They look at eachother

"who said one of us did?" Rebekah answers and Klaus looks angry

"Well. I assume one of you did, because she doesn't really know Stefan. Her sister has her humanity off and only cares about herself and i bet she hasn't even met Damon" Niklaus says "so who of you was it"

"It was me " Caroline says and everybody turns their head to her. Klaus' look turns less aggressive until Kol says "Caroline don't"

"what shouldn't she do brother" Niklaus asks irritated and i can see that Kol is gatering all the courage he has.

"she shouldn't take the blame because I did it. I fed Chrystina my blood" Kol says and turns his head to the ground

"how could you be so stupid?" Niklaus says

"Wait Niklaus. He only healed her when a car drove over her feed. No one knew Katherine was in town. Perhaps if he didn't fed her his blood she would've been dead. And that would've given you the same results" Elijah says and Klaus look like he got the clue.

"why didn't you call me?" he asks really calm

"We didn't want to ruine your vacation" Caroline says and Klaus smiles. "Well Chrystina, Rebekah shall we go to your home?  Perhaps Sam must know."

"Oh yeah Klaus. It might not be right to ask you this. But i don't want everyone to know that I'm a vampire" Chrystina asks shily. 

"It's okay" Niklaus answers shortly "well brother, anything you have to tell me" he says while he turns his head to me.

"No, I only made clear to that Damon Salvatore guy that he must leave me alone" I say to him while i grab my Ipad and open facebook "Isn't it about time you get a facebook account?" I ask him.

He turns his head to me "Okay then, let me see how it works" he says and bows towards my Ipad. "Well at first you have to fill in this....................................................................................