17. Bonnie ( Sam )

"hey. You must be Sam" A girl i assume to be Bonnie says as she opens the door "I'm Bonnie" she says before giving me a hand.

"Nice to meet you" i say and wait for her to invite me in, but she walks inside and she goes around the corner. Than she comes back "Ofcourse. I almost forgot. Come in" she says and i walk in.

"Hey Sammy." Chrys says as i walk in. Are all these candles in her living room really nessecary. It freaks me out. It makes me think of a curch.

"hey ya'll" I say while i sit down on one of those pillows on the floor.

"we are gonna do a seance" Caroline says cheery. Great all those ghost stuff. I don't like anything of that. I hate it when something goes about the death it makes me feel so........... dead.

"what's wrong" Chrystina asks as she sees that i'm hasitating to come in.

"No thing. It's just, that i'm not that keen on gohsts and stuff." i say "that has nothing to do with you, Bonnie"

"No, i know. Caroline told me about when you did a seance before" Bonnie says. Oh that's right that was scary.

~~~ Flashback, 3th person's POV

Caroline, Chrystina and Sam are sitting in a cirkel with a seance board. At some point all the candels went out and the lights went on after a few seconds on.

There was a paper on the board and it said run, Sam run! some one is coming to your pack and gonna kill everyone. 

~

And a month later Klaus came. But i have never had a problem with him, unlike the pack where i'm from.

"well, Sam. If it gets to much for you, you can always walk out. And make yourself at home" Bonnie says when the story is told.

 ~

The next day on school

"Hey Sam" I hear Bonnie say from behind me "Yesterday was fun, wasn't it?"

"yeah it was" i answer "when are the auditions for cheerleading?"

"Tomorrow. Why? Do you wanna support Chrystina when she does her audition or something?" she asks seprised.

"No. I wanna going the team myself. I was on the team at our school in Charlottesville" I answer and Bonnie stops walking and stares astonished at me. "what?" i ask

"I've never seen a guy cheer in a school team. Perhaps, maybe it's a refreshing idea for our team. We never had a guy in the team." she says while we walk to art class.

"I promiss you it's gonna be fun" I say "perhaps i heard that Elena also is on the team?"

"No, she was. But Caroline, Rebekah and i decided to kick her out after she fed on the competition" Bonnie tells

"Really? How can she be so wreckless?" I ask as we sat down.

"she has her humanity off. She doesn't care or feel" Bonnie explaines before we get the new instruction.

"Why did she do that?" i ask suspicious. I can't call one reason why i would wanna shut off my humanity. You're probably only gonna regrette what you did in that period.

"She lost her parents a few years ago and it got to much for her when her brother died. She wanted the grief she feld to stop, so Damon told her to turn it off. But ever since it got out of hand, she doesn't wanna turn it on because she believes it's the new her" Bonnie explains while i feel the teacher's eyes burning on us. He was angry because he wanted to explain the instruction.

~

"Okay, Chrystina it's you your turn" Caroline says so that Chrys start auditioning for the team. She is a great cheerleader. On our last school i always lifted her. We've always been a great team.

"Can Sam and I do a few stunts together, maybe that can explain better why Sam would be a great gain for the team" Chrys asks as she is done with her routine. 

"Fine by me" Caroline says "you guys?" she asks and the other girls nod.

~

after we did our routine together and i did my solo routine, the girls look at eachother and nod all at the same time. "you're in. But some girls have some questions for Sam"

"well, I feel kind of uncomfortable with a guy in our team, if you know what i mean?" one says

"Sweetheard don't worry, I don't find you attracktive at all" I say. I see her face cloud. "sorry. I didn't mean it like that. I meant that i don't like girls" I smile

"Oh okay. I was thinking WTF does he say right now?" another girl says

"okay answer to the next question" Rebekah says

"Is he really like 100% gay. Not even the slightest bit bisexual?" I hear a girl wisper to Caroline

"No, he's really gay" Caroline wispers back

"shame. He's kind of hot" The girl wispers back and i smile

"you could have known. No streight guy is so cute" another girl wispers.

"Sam, why do you wanna cheer?" a girl asks

"well. I like the sport and when i go in something like the football team, you'll always have these guys complaining and thinking you fall for them, or something." i explain and Beckah smiles and answers to the conversation the other girls are having "believe me, if he was streight, he would already have been taken by me"

Okay, Beckah, i didn't need to know that.

~

I walk out the dressing room as my phone ring. I pick up and hear Nik's voice say "Sam, my friend. When is your school out?"

"right now" i answer

"well, stay there. I'll pick you up. We are going to the Salvatores" he says

"Okay" I say before Nik hangs up. Not that i have much choice. I'm sired to him. It's not that i hate it, but i just mean he wants me to wait for him, so I'll wait.