Rise of the secret soldiers part 1

Author's POV

Fame was taking over the three bionic heroes. All because of the cover of a magazine, rumors and TV reality. The team was really close to dissolve, but one important mission saved them from disaster.

It was morning and Leo walked to his siblings holding a box of magazines in his hand in his hands:

"Good news my famous bionic peeps. Your new PR guy came through big time."

Chased groaned: "Please tell me it's not another celebrity game show. We always lose."

"Probably because one of us always hits the buzzer too soon and doesn't know the answer!" Bree blamed her brother.

"In my defense, I thought hitting the buzzer was the right answer." Adam defended.

"You remember that big magazine interview I got you guys? The article just came out thanks to yours truly... Leo Dooley of Dooley Entertainment the subsidiary of Leo Corp." announced proudly.

But unfortunately, not all the lab rats were satisfied with the cover; it only showed Adam.

"Leo, you got to be fucking kidding me, this only shows Adam." The youngest Lab rat complained, "My life just sucks! And you made it worse!" he yelled.

"Chase calm down! Doesn't mean that Mag disappeared you can just scream at me all the time!"

"Sorry, I just miss her."

Then Mr. Davenport entered the room: "Hey guys. What's going on?"

Chase and Bree walked over Mr. Davenport with an angry expression on their faces:

"This article totally misrepresents how our team works. People are going to think Adam is the only one who does anything." Chase complained to his father.

"Oh don't worry. I'll set the records straight and tell them the girl does stuff too." Adam said.

"Guys don't worry about it. The media distorts everything. I mean one time, an article said that I was self-absorbed." He laughed, "Look, the important thing is that you know the truth about who you are and what you do." he finished.

"Oh really," Chase said sarcastically, he opened the magazine and quoted: "We also spoke to Leo Dooley—the bionic team's brilliant mastermind."

"What!" Mr. Davenport yelled. "That's it! I'm calling my lawyer!" walking out of the room."

As always, Mr. Davenport's ego's takes over his nerves.

"Leo, Look at this. It's bad enough that magazines are twisting the facts, but now gossip sites are now writing all sorts of lies about us." complained Chase handing the magazine to Leo.

"Yeah. Like I can't keep a boyfriend." Bree added.

"And that I'm a nerd." Chase followed.

"And also a bunch of stuff that isn't true." Adam finished unsure.

"Guys! At least they don't know you two (pointing Adam and Bree) were best friends with Annibal and you being her boyfriend. The title of the new article would be Chase Davenport love bad girls! And anyway, this is the price of fame. Now you see why I choose to live my bionic life out of the spotlight...and take my modest 25 percent as your manager."

"Leo. This is wrong. The world is not seeing us for who we really are." Chase added.

"You could have been in a TV reality show, but Big D turned them down." Leo informed.

"Why?" Bree asked.

"One hint: Guess who wasn't going the star...But he's going on a business trip so I'll call the company."

Later, the crew set up their cameras and of course, Principal Perry was making money out of the three bionic kids and Leo was causing more trouble by using his bionic arm. Making Donald worry for his life. Because Tasha is strong enough to rip off his head.

But a few technicality issues with the camera, and the rats' stupidity, made them looked like real jerks and a threat to the world.

"Great!" turning to Davenport, "Now every news station is saying the bionic people attacked the public. They think we're dangerous!"

"What were you thinking using your bionic arm?" Donald yelled to Leo.

"In my defense...I wasn't thinking." Leo explained with an innocent expression.

"Never mind him! Adam how could you blow away 10 protesters to the ER." Chase faced to Adam. "Idiot."

"Oh really..."

As far as they were concern, the selfish behavior of the three bionics was destroying the team apart. They were now walking onto their separate way until one mission united them once again.

A week later in an abandoned place in California

"This is a huge bionic army!" Chase affirmed with surprised and worried expression on his face.

The three bionic teens were hiding behind a dumpster.

"We have to tell the President about this!" Bree said worried to her siblings

The other rats nodded and went back to the Lab in hurry.

"Mr. Davenport, Crane as built a loaded bionic army ready to attack! We need to call the president!" the three bionics yelled to their father.

"Mr. President!" they said worried.

"Surprise!"

Our heroes stayed stiff by the sight of their biggest threat: Crane!

"Crane! Let go off the President!" Bree yelled to him with a vicious look on her face.

"The president isn't what I want!" Crane replied.

"We won't have a problem defeating you, we did last time!" Adam yelled back.

"Really, defeating me with a bionic army." He smiled. "And, including an old friend of yours." He added with an evil smile.

"I presented to you, the new and improved Annibal!" he announced.

Mag appeared by geo-leap and stand beside Crane with an evil expression showing no mercy.

to be continued...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Double M